Wii's 2007 in Motion *must-see*

Homesrfan said:
There's like a 10 second trailer though...
Ya.. and only a few screenshots too, being that it has very limited info and media it makes sense that's it's not on the page.

I'm a bit surprised that No More Heroes didn't make it though. There's a few videos and it'll probobly do pretty well.

Still.. it's not meant to be a ranking page or anything though, more of just to group up old, and some new, videos for good games coming up.
Even if they left out a few you can still view them (it'll just take a bit longer)

But ya, this is going to be great. I think it's fair to say that the Wii has been in a game drought for awhile (SSX, Sonic, Wario, Godfather - only 4 bigish games in 4-5 months) but with all these... All these games will be pouring in and they all should be realy good.

I want Mario Galaxy now!!!!! I can't wait any longer. It will be awesome! Project Hammer looks pretty good too.

Oh my did you guys watch the 11 mins of metroid prime I just watched. I have never played a metroid prime game, I've played Halo 1 and 2 and they look kinda similaro metrod . Metroid Prime 3 looks like it can hold it's ground against Halo 3 (i've not seen a trailer or gameplay for that yet) all Nintendo needs to do with metroid prime 3 is give it a good multiplayer and a great online play and it's good to go. I bet this will be released around the same period as halo 3.

The Spiderman 3 for the wii looks good as well, from what I hear it's technically not a port and the wii has the best version + more exclusive stuff.

Hammer looks cool I may get it if it involves a little more depth than just swinging the wiimote around and smashing stuff,If it has a good story sure and a variety of hammers to swing around will also be cool.

Manhunt 2 not my kind of game a little too psychotic for me.
The mario galaxy looks fun, I like the scenery,very colorful and hey it's mario you got to give it a shot at least, Never played a super mario galaxy so this is gonna be a first for me and I love the whole gravity thing.

Treasure island Z feels a little Teh kiddies for me, that I have to see more gameplay and maybe before i get it, right now i'm going to pass on it.

The sims game looks cool if it has some party games features I may consider it, never really got into sims but i like the look of this one I like how they are not trying to be entirely humanoid, also if they let you import mii's to your town that could be cool.

Resident Evil 4 looks cool especially with the wiimote, I may either get this or Umbrella chronicles(most people hate rail shooters but I think It will be fun).

Super Smash Bros Brawl, do I need to say anything all they got to do is have a good online mode. (i'm not sure how the wiimote will be utilized with this but i know it has to be good) Kid Icarus A.K.A Pit is my #1 pick . Batallion wars 2 looks good all it has to have is good multiplayer and if they have add a good online mode, this should be a best selller.

Dragon Quest swords not sure what to make of it but it's published by square enix that's got to be a plus.Godzilla unleashed at the moment I think I'm gonna pass on it.

Mario strikers charged does not really interest me will have to rent it first , read reviews e.t.c. Big Brain academy will definitely not be getting it, I think it should remain in the DS but I can see how it could be a favorite for the very, very casual gamers.

That's an impressive lineup and it excludes no more heros, sadness, disaster, Nights 2, e.t.c

Last edited:
guys....

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Developer: Nintendo
Publisher: Nintendo

Why You Should Watch: Do we even need to tell you? The official sequel to the beloved GameCube fighter, Smash Bros. Brawl is prettier, faster, and features more characters than ever before. Did we mention the game is online? We've included an amazing trailer that runs at 60 frames per second below. Get clickin'.

they just said without denying it that its online.. dont tell me this is old news

Metroid Prime looks pretty awesome. I hated the last 2 metroid primes, I hope this one's different for me.

Never played a super mario galaxy so this is gonna be a first for me and I love the whole gravity thing.

Mario Galaxy is a totally new game. There hasn't been one before.;)

....wiiiiiii..... said:
guys....

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Developer: Nintendo
Publisher: Nintendo

Why You Should Watch: Do we even need to tell you? The official sequel to the beloved GameCube fighter, Smash Bros. Brawl is prettier, faster, and features more characters than ever before. Did we mention the game is online? We've included an amazing trailer that runs at 60 frames per second below. Get clickin'.

they just said without denying it that its online.. dont tell me this is old news
That is old news:shocked:
SSBB is supposively going to work with the Gameucbe controller which meens that if the Wii-controllers are used at all there won't be any motions.

Awesome.. Just Plain Awesome...

The GCN REALLY Put Up Some Great Graphics In RE4... Mabye They'll Put A Bit More Onto It.. ^_^

markmanuel18 said:
Oh my did you guys watch the 11 mins of metroid prime I just watched. I have never played a metroid prime game, I've played Halo 1 and 2 and they look kinda similaro metrod . Metroid Prime 3 looks like it can hold it's ground against Halo 3 (i've not seen a trailer or gameplay for that yet) all Nintendo needs to do with metroid prime 3 is give it a good multiplayer and a great online play and it's good to go. I bet this will be released around the same period as halo 3.

The Spiderman 3 for the wii looks good as well, from what I hear it's technically not a port and the wii has the best version + more exclusive stuff.

I can't agree that MP3 will hold a candle to halo 3's multiplayer. First of all I don't think it is even confirmed that MP3 will have online multiplayer. Its just what people are hoping/assuming because they'll be pissed if it doesn't. I don't believe it has been mentioned let alone confirmed anywhere formally.

Secondly Halo has been about multiplayer since Halo 1, Metroid has always been more of a single player experience. They added multiplayer to Metroid 2 but from what little I've heard about it, it didn't seem too well recieved. I played it myself for about an hour, it was decent, but nowhere near as fun as halo. Then again I've only played halo on PC and that is an entirely different experience.

One thing that Metroid does have over halo is alot more potential. First off Halo is in its third iteration, I understand they're doing absurds amount of testing on the multiplayer side and I'm sure it will be amazing, but in the end it will be an old game with new features. The Wii controller will make console FPS much more fun and managable if metroid does end up having a well thought out multiplayer. Hopefully with Hunters they got some experience in that realm and I really hope they do end up adding a good multiplayer.

In the end though, I think you're fooling yourself if you think it will be better than halo 3 multiplayer.

I never said metroid prime 3 has multiplayer confirmed notice how i said all nintendo needs to add is a good multiplayer...I am not going to kid myself that metroid's multiplayer will be better than halo 3....but i am hoping and expecting it will be good enough for me to be content with it.

Back