Metroid Prime screens and Hands-on

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
Ign...says "It plays better than any first-person console game ever... really. And it's one of Wii's best lookers, too."(read the whole article here)

Now if thats not enough Ign also gave us amazing videos.

Now i don't even have a wii but i think that this game will be amazing.
I have good faith in Ign.
Now if Ign says that something on wii play better than anything.
then it must be amazing.(cuz if you look at pass wii games on ign)

Metroid Prime 3's eventual release is one of the main reasons I bought a wii. I can hardly wait for August 27th. I hope a company aside from Nintendo releases a players guide though, my TP nintendo players guide was **** compared to the other one my GF bought me for Christmas.

Yeah too bad it comes out at the end of my summer.
I would have enjoyed playing it now.
Can't Wait!

jesse1596 said:
Metroid Prime 3's eventual release is one of the main reasons I bought a wii. I can hardly wait for August 27th. I hope a company aside from Nintendo releases a players guide though, my TP nintendo players guide was **** compared to the other one my GF bought me for Christmas.

I never understood player guides for an adventure game. Why do you want/need a book to tell you how to beat the game?

tank said:
I never understood player guides for an adventure game. Why do you want/need a book to tell you how to beat the game?
I use them because a lot of times I am very limited on the amount of time I have to play. And I don't want to use up my whole hour or two of playing being stuck on one area.

I use them so I can try to get everything, like all the hearts pieces or all the energy tanks or missiles. I don't understand players guides for wrestling games and stuff, doesn't make much sense to me.

I buy guides only for Zelda games I buy. Not that I need them, it's just a nice addition to have with the game. I bought the guide with Oot and have never opened it :)

700 post on a Wii board and no Wii, that sucks Hybrid...

I don't like backtracking in games either but oh well it's there for a reason.
Looks like it'll be the single-player shooter (as in you shoot) for a long time.

And pretty much perfected controlls. Even the slightest improvements over Elebits will impress me so oh yeah:ciappa:

I wouldn't trust eveerryything IGN says. They tend to overrate a lot of VC games that I found to be, pretty sub-par.

Back