wireless sensor bar

wirewiz39

WiiChat Member
Feb 8, 2011
I am installing a theater where the equipment will be remotely located ( closet 30' away) will the wireless sensor bar work at that distance from the game console. If not does anyone know a fix?

I am installing a theater where the equipment will be remotely located ( closet 30' away) will the wireless sensor bar work at that distance from the game console. If not does anyone know a fix?

I have no idea, but I bet the manufacturer would have specs on how far away from the Wii you can place it. Why don't you check the website?

useless waste of time

I was under the impression that this was a place where informed people offered help to others. I didn't realize that it was a comic strip. Wow...if it was my Wii, and I had access to a manual don't you think I'd read it! and
Read your Instructions.

According to MY instructions, the recommended distance away is 1 Meter - 10ft. Away.

If you have Internet access, Nintendo.com IS YOUR MANUAL (Just go to Support). Call them up while you're at it 1-800-255-3700! Every electronic brand, that I can think of, has a support page you can go to than people trying to guess how to solve your problem.

ha ha

If you are so busy why bother to reply......are you that lonely?

I'm sorry, I'm humble, and what are you, Aristocrat? Are you that arrogant?

@bluraypsp-mellow out a bit. that's no way to treat a newb. your right about the fact that very few here could solve this pacticular problem, but other than that, we have enough insults on the internet as it is.

@Skidmarks,

I'm sorry. I'm getting tired of newbs that report this even though they bought brand new, have the instructions, or bought used, but first don't go to Nintendo.com. If Nintendo can't help, that's when you ask here.

What I would like is for you not to reply to any more of my posts. I don't need you and i'm sure you don't need me.

Back