Wolf Thread!

Invalid

WiiChat Member
Mar 11, 2008
Chicago
wolfev8.jpg

I've decided to be a hardcore wolf player and I am looking for feedback from other wolf players. What/who seems to be difficult for you etc.

Currently it feels like I will run into some recovery issues. I've been testing out against 2 level 9 foxes and they can manage to keep me in the air longer than I'd want. Also, the fact that our damn up+B (sorry don't know the official term) is reflectable is quite frusterating.

More to come!

I haven't got him yet... I JUST got Lucario so I am still going through SSE for the first time.. What level do I go back on to get him? He looks really really good. He will probably be my main. Although I wish his final smash was diffrent... The tank thing got old lol.

Plus he's cute... :blush2:

I got all my players through VS. mode if you'd like to know an easy way to get characters let me know. Took me about 2 hours. Couldn't stand SSE anymore.

He's my online main. Right next to Fox.

You can get Wolf easily after beating the SSE.

His recovery is pretty good IMO. FireWolf ends with a wicked kick if you aim it right.

Wolf is weird. His slow speed and weight make him an upper middle weight class charecter, but he's one of the weakest charecters in the game.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Wolf is weird. His slow speed and weight make him an upper middle weight class charecter, but he's one of the weakest charecters in the game.

Agreed, I have fun playing him but he just doesn't seem balanced. It makes no sense for me to play wolf if fox is technically more balanced.

Edit: I have yet to fight a yoshi online! Next time I see one i'm going to assume it's you.
PREPARE FOR BATTLE.

look at my sig and avatar who do you think i like better wolf or fox and falco
i like my avatar

I thought Wolf was pretty fast, and his main stregnth is that he can link his combos together repeatedly.
I plan on maining as him and Link (my main from melee) and I like his blaster a lot, it does more damage than Fox or Falco's.

alexbel said:
look at my sig and avatar who do you think i like better wolf or fox and falco
i like my avatar

Then why THE HELL would you post in this thread?

I'm using Wolf already, and it's one of those characters that from the first time I went "hell yea, he rocks!". I love the way he fights and the range of his claws is amazing.

I still think of the Starfox characters, it was Falco that got the upper hand. But screw Falco, Wolf is awesome.

I'm not ready to say Wolf outclasses Fox just yet. Fox is still my fall guy when I can't win with Wolf. His Reflector upsets me though. I'm just glad it doesnt look the same as Fox/Falco's.
His attacks (as long as tap jump is dissabled) all sort of link together too so that's a plus.

HAWOOOOOOOO!!!

Back