Work

komio

Komio-Wii
Jun 25, 2006
hemet, CA
Wii Online Code
5990-7343-4893-9015
i work for hilton reservations and take calls from all around the world.. one place i dont understand is australia... why are the people there so rude?... is it just the rich people calling and they are all mean because they can be or is it the whole country?.... i dont know but people there are the ruddest out of the whole world (at least when it comes to patience and making a reservation somewhere) and tonight i was on the phone with someone and the guy was like should i just call the hotel? instead of speaking to a foreign land (and he meant it in the worst way possible you could tell by his voice) lol ok well im done with ranting

what do you people do for work, and how long have you been there?

I work for a large telemarketing corporation. Basically I monitor all their corporate sites around the US and some over seas. But I work nights and have alot of free time so I'm usually watching tv and surfing the net.

I also take the corporate calls during the night and I don't know about Aussies. Usually its just the people that think they are really important that are douches. I get an occasional Brit though and they are generally quite pleasant on the phone.

Cant say mine
its confidetal (key cards and picture id to get into my department)
and dull (cant listen to music woot)

This is a forum error
This post dosent exist

Darkprinny said:
Cant say mine
its confidential (key cards and picture id to get into my department)
and dull (cant listen to music woot)
You must be working for the same company I work for. pssst....I can alter the ID cards in my position. :lol:

No ours deals with account numbers and personal deatails (like addressies)

I cant
Can not give out any more
im not that evil

DRMARIO said:
Im still a student, but my mother works for E.P (english partnerships) Theyre like a regeneration agency, And i dont see her much, she travels all over england. Her companies planning on knocking down half of liverpool to modernise, you may have seen them on the news.
And my Dad works for Cadburys ,
I feel sorry for you americans, no csdbury's hahah :p:D
Oh don't worry little brit, we still get those delicious cadbury eggs at Easter.:lol:

Hey this ones a brit to
and im not small

Hey lets get some input from an Aussie right now.......i mean now.......Well i just got back from work (pizza hut nothing fancy) and the call center that takes most of our calls wasn't sending the orders through to the shop and when people showed up some would have a huge hissy fit and some would say sorry it isn't your fault but just to make an observation it was the well dressed /old people that got cranky but the mums/young guys didn't so maybe people expect to be served without delay so i'm saying that it is kinda the rich snobby people that get pissed and don't get pissed at aussie were pretty cool guys and of you would say that im_a_super_smash_bro you a kiwi lol

it all depend on what the see them self or how they get treated....

lower class gets treated like **** in a daily basic so they learn not to flip out so easy rich people jsut like Burger king gota have it there way

Ill never be middle class (to comon)
or upper (me in a suit)

Back