WORST film/movie you've ever seen?

mushroomedmario said:
i don't know what's the worst movie, however the worst ending to a movie is rush hour 3.....they just danced away after punching a cop, someone getting shot right beside them and leaving a girl in the elevator

Nowhere near as bad as the ending of 2001: A Space Odyssey. It makes sense in the book, but in the film they removed any references to aliens, so the ending just comes off as nonsensical and pretentious.

Frogger said:
Are you guys crazy? It was just a man standing in a phonebooth, the most cheapskate plot ever, no action, bored me to death.
It wasn't an action movie though; it was psychological thriller. That said, I actually agree with you anyway. The movie could've been a radio show with the same volume of entertainment. I listened to the movie while my parents were watching it in the other room once, I knew exactly what was the happening the whole time. One-scene movies FTL.

As for bad movies on my list...
Panic Room (this one takes the cake just because I actually paid to see it; it's not as bad as the two to follow however)
Batman & Robin (Batman = my favourite superhero, Batman & Robin = blasphemy in my eyes)
Spider-Man 3 (SO glad I didn't end up going to the theater to see it)

Zeros said:
One-scene movies FTL.

Glengarry Glen Ross? Effectively one-scene and a pretty masterful piece of film making. Probably others too (especially material that originates from the stage).

Zeros said:
Batman & Robin (Batman = my favourite superhero, Batman & Robin = blasphemy in my eyes)
Spider-Man 3 (SO glad I didn't end up going to the theater to see it)

Yeah, any of the post-Burton 1st generation Batman films are stinkers. I'm figuring if you're a fan of Batman you must have loved (as much as me) Batman Begins. Probably as close to a Frank Miller take as we'll ever get - really looking forward to The Dark Knight.

S3 is an odd bag - it's like they put every idea they had left in a bag: some good, some terrible, some just unnecessary, shook 'em up and filmed the results. It's defintely my least favorite of the three, and in a tie as my least fave superhero film (along with X3).

We saw it at the local IMAX so it gained a few points just for the experience of seeing it on a GIANT screen :lol:

My understanding is the original intent was for Raimi to shoot 3 and 4 with 3 just being a setup for Venom (showing up in just the closing moments) but he didn't want to do a 4th and the PTB wanted his involvement with Venom so they just piled everything in.

Funny enough, the same thing happened with XMen 3 - Singer has a working script that had a two movie arc for Jean Grey/Phoenix, but he bailed for Superman and again they just packed everything into a single script tossed to some hack director to shoot.

~DT

fredes99 said:
Those movies are for the stupid, idiotic population of the world who would find those stupid jokes funny.
I consider myself part of that group

I too consider myself part of that population. I found Epic Movie quite funny.

I hate Open Water.

Did they actually make Hitman into a movie? Waste..of...time. I agree 100% with Spiderman 3 and Rush Hour 3. I'm going to have to throw in the Super Mario Bros movie. With reservation, back then, I thought it was the shizz. I'm also going to throw in Ulraviolet, Underworld Evolution, Son of the Mask, Daredevil, Electra and more!

Master Foot said:
Did they actually make Hitman into a movie? Waste..of...time. I agree 100% with Spiderman 3 and Rush Hour 3. I'm going to have to throw in the Super Mario Bros movie. With reservation, back then, I thought it was the shizz. I'm also going to throw in Ulraviolet, Underworld Evolution, Son of the Mask, Daredevil, Electra and more!

i liked daredevil.....

I usually know what to stay away from, but Epic Movie looked mildly entertaining from the trailers. Wrong. At least no money was wasted on it. Caught it on HBO.

I also remember turning off Ultraviolet.
Couldn't even finish that one. Yes, even with all that is Mila.

I think Epic Movie has some competition.
Have you seen the trailer for Meet The Spartans?:lol:
Awful.

Curse of the Golden Flower.

It looks so awesome from the trailers, but it is sooooo boring!

There are 3 fight scenes in the whole movie, and one of them is less than 30 seconds long!

I feel violated by this piece of crap!

How could I forget Norbit.

I once had this YouTube link. It had this theme of like, You haven't even seen the worst movies ever made. And, it showed a few clips of some truly horrendous films. Ugh.

Back