worst game ever

Between the two Ghostbusters for the NES, CD-i zelda has the novelty of you being able to say you've played/beated the worst zelda game ever. ever. *wiggle wiggle*

ET - Atari (the mother of bad movie tie ins and a nail in Atari's coffin)

Strider - Master System (dreadful conversion of a Megadrive/Arcade classic)

Clayfighters - N64 (Unplayable fighter, ironically the third best fighter on the system!!)

Little Britain (PS2) - DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME!

Dont tell me you got the Little britain game ?

You want a bad strider try Strider returns or the computer versions

Speaking of bad games
and bad conversions
doubledragon.gif

See if you can guess what this game is
it is a VERY bad conversion that makes the game.coms conversion of Fighters megamix look good
Maybe not

Theres also Street fighter 2 on the master system/Amiga/ZX spectrum

There is no doubt in my mind that it was ET on Atari. The most confusing and pointless game ever.

i heard that if you actually had the booklet that came with E.T. you could actually play the game. how can you rate a game that you've never been able to figure out? i'm not saying i've beat it or know what to do.. i'd just like to see someone play it and play it well lol

with that said.. Where's Waldo? (NES)
Waldo looked terrible, but i was able to find him most of the time. the block you had to find him with had to be in a certain spot sometimes to move on to the next stage. most of the people look similar too.

your talking about the e.t. for nes, right? if so...you dont need the booklet. i almost beat it and i didnt have the booklet.(i got it used)

the worst game ever is...ping pals(nintendo ds) no piont to it eccept to talk to a computer.

Kai said:
your talking about the e.t. for nes, right? if so...you dont need the booklet. i almost beat it and i didnt have the booklet.(i got it used)

the worst game ever is...ping pals(nintendo ds) no piont to it eccept to talk to a computer.
Lol ping pals:lol:

Are you kidding..Hands down.... NUTS & MILK ....:lol: enough said.

nuts_milk.gif

"NUTS AND MILK"
Platform : NES
Publisher : Hudson Soft
Year : 1984

Back