worst game ever

ping pals is the number one WORST game of all time. every other game at least had a piont to it...maybe.

One thing, i dont know why. it dosnt even matter how hard you try. :)

Wii > You said:
Wheel of Fortune on NES.

Maybe I was just too young to understand why someone would enjoy this.

Hey, I loved that game. I was a big WOF fan in grade school.

Kai said:
ping pals is the number one WORST game of all time. every other game at least had a piont to it...maybe.

One thing, i dont know why. it dosnt even matter how hard you try. :)
That's a lyric to Linkin Park's song, the one I forgot the name of! And I think it was your favourite song... Or was that another one?

RadNad said:
That's a lyric to Linkin Park's song, the one I forgot the name of! And I think it was your favourite song... Or was that another one?

The song was called "In the End".

WIIWANTWII said:
The song was called "In the End".
Yeah! I found my phone behind my bed and started listening to all the Linkin Park songs I had, found it was In The End.

Home Improvement for the SNES was pretty bad, the jumping system was horrible. I constantly found myself falling and having to retrace my steps. Then I realized that the game was horrible and I stopped playing.

justaguy said:
Home Improvement for the SNES was pretty bad, the jumping system was horrible. I constantly found myself falling and having to retrace my steps. Then I realized that the game was horrible and I stopped playing.

That game made me lol (allong with Waynes world)
A okish sit com made into a game and he batles dinosaws ?

Darkprinny said:
That game made me lol (allong with Waynes world)
A okish sit com made into a game and he batles dinosaws ?
Medieval knights too, because Tim always battles knights/dinosaurs with power tools on the show right?

RadNad said:
hey rad. the name of the song is "in the end" and no its not my favorite song:) if you visit my prifile, i have a linkin park video of zelda(just felt like saying that) but my faveorite song is either "forfotten" or pionts of athority". cant decide between those two.oh, if anyone does visit my profile, please leave a message in the youtube vids, i just wanna know how you guys like them:)

Last edited:
SnesElder said:
SNES
Mario is Missing
Young Merlin

Game Boy
Flipull

N64
Turok2

Game Cube
Bond

Wii
Sonic Rings

I love SatSR, personally.

The worst Wii game is Ninjabread Man/Anibus 2 BTW.

The worst N64 is Superman 64.

Back