Worst Wii Game You Have!

No More Heroes.

And by worst Wii game, I mean out of all the Wii games I own, it's the worst. (ExciteTruck, GoldenEye, Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and No More Heroes)

All those games are bad except from goldeneye I think you don't like it because of the motion control's am I right?

All those games are bad except from goldeneye I think you don't like it because of the motion control's am I right?
What? Those are some of my personal favourite games on the Wii. And the only ones I own currently.

No More Heroes is less fun than Wii Sports... ? WUT??
Being fair, I haven't played Wii Sports in forever.

Sheesh reading through this topic you would think half the games available were bad.

I myself like the Wii sports/sports resort (came with the wii)

What I find annoying is that the vast majority of posters have not left a reason as to why they dislike the game.

Surely the gameplay is more important than the graphics?

I have owned my wii for almost a month (Bought it on 3rd January) and have 15 games already.

Although I haven't played seriously on them yet ( except brunswick bowling, sw force unleashed) I have looked at them all and am rather pleased so far.

As long as you expected the lower visuals, you should be pleased with masterpieces such as Skyward Sword in your collection.

Not heard of that one.

The next game I have on visuals is F1 2009, preferably with a wheel as the game is almost the same price without the wheel as it is with it.

Then you are missing out on the reason you purchased a Wii. It's accomplishes what you expect from the system.

Back