Worst Wii Game You Have!

The reason being you should ignore him for comparing the CD-i to the Wii.

I still say Skyward Sword is the better deal unless you for some reason hate the Zelda series.

i got my wii around one year,i have pes 2012 ,wii sports , ws resort ,academy of champions: soccer ( ive stole from my friend ) call of duty mw3, goldeney 007,super smash bros brawl ,mario sports mix,mario kart wii , zelda skyward sword.
the worst is academy of champions: soccer, because its graphics are bad and sound too and i already have a soccer game, i have some 3ds games too...
every game is 90 dollars ( 170 reais{my currency})

Last edited:
The worst Wii game I own is "Super Paper Mario" reason be is...
I'm a huge paper mario fan...so naturally when super paper mario came out I bought it in joy..EXPECTING it to be good like the first two but...

It was a ****ing waste of time/money and of course I straight up "nerd raged" lol Sue me I got butt hurt over SUPER SHITTY PAPER MARIO and still AM!!

Super Paper Mario was a great game (I never got around to beating it though, since I don't own it...), but I can certainly understand the fanboy rage when finding out it wasn't the beloved turn based RPG the previous two were... =/

Hence why I'm hyped for Paper Mario 3D. :D

Super Paper Mario was a great game (I never got around to beating it though, since I don't own it...), but I can certainly understand the fanboy rage when finding out it wasn't the beloved turn based RPG the previous two were... =/

Hence why I'm hyped for Paper Mario 3D. :D
I completely agree.

I dont own it now, but the worst wii game experience I had was the Transformers movie game for the wii.

Back