Wii Good? Bad? What?

These days the Wii and the 360 are my 2 fave platforms. I used to play a lot of PC games as well, but I get tired of having to upgrade all the time and even still sometimes there are imcompatability issues. I would just rather play Wii and 360 knowing that when I put a disc in the tray, it's going to work. Period. It's too bad too, there are some great things on the PC. I'm not hurtin' though, I think the Wii and the 360 are awesome.

I just use my pc for accessing internet and writing documents

This for me, including emailing. Actually, I also use Excel quite a bit now that I think about it. I might use it to game again if Diablo 3 does not release on the 360 (it has been rumored but I can't find confirmation of it being on the 360 as well as PC).

I just use my pc for accessing internet and writing documents

This for me, including emailing. Actually, I also use Excel quite a bit now that I think about it. I might use it to game again if Diablo 3 does not release on the 360 (it has been rumored but I can't find confirmation of it being on the 360 as well as PC).

I hope this helps. http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/11/16/diablo-3-blizzard-to-release-xbox-360-ps3-spin-off/

Thanks SatAM Guy! I hope that means a console version of the regular release and not some spin-off. If it's a spin-off, I hope it's significantly different from the PC version so that we have 2 games in effect, but really I would most like the full regular game on the 360.

Back