Would you buy a halo1/2 campaign remake!?

Wii-licious

Wii360 FTW !!!!!
Jan 10, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
1111-1111-1111-1111
I would like to see a remake of halo1/2 campaign ( of course with coop)....just to replay them with new nice graphics....no other multiplayer bcs we have it on halo3....

you know something inexpensive like 40$....what do you think would you buy it!!

They probably won't do that since Halo 1 has already been released on Xbox Live Original Section. It has everything Halo 1 had. Same Graphics,Bugs,Glitches, and No Online. That Would Be Cool If They Did Like A Halo Trilogy and make it all on one disc. Don't Expect To See That Though.

i just want to see halo1 released with online play added. nothing else. halo1 on XBC was the best halo experiance ive EVER had. too bad no one really plays it anymore :(

I thought that the release of "Xbox Originals" via the marketplace meant that Halo 1 was online compatible.. Or am I wrong here?

I would assume so Syntax. but i really am not sure. and you and mitch switching everything is quite confusing...specially when you post one after the other...

but on topic, i would not buy remakes of the campaign because honestly it would not be worth it at all...maybe if it was like the godliest campaign ever invented...

maybe i'll buy it bcs i never own a xbox...you guys probably beat it so much that its not worth it anymore. I wont buy the download version since there is no new feature and i can believe how mutch i like the graphics when it came out and how mutch it looks old now....lets see in 5 years when halo 3 will look ugly..:ciappa: .

Wii-licious said:
I would like to see a remake of halo1/2 campaign ( of course with coop)....just to replay them with new nice graphics....no other multiplayer bcs we have it on halo3....

you know something inexpensive like 40$....what do you think would you buy it!!

I did a long time ago. It's called Halo Evolved. It's for the PC and supports higher res graphics, keyboard/mouse, Co-Op, all the things that Halo 1 left out on the Xbox.

If you think inexpensive is $40, you must not be paying for it out of your own pocket :) To me, $20 is inexpensive.

JCpackers05 said:
I would assume so Syntax. but i really am not sure. and you and mitch switching everything is quite confusing...specially when you post one after the other...
I'm beginning to think they're doing it on purpose. I've seen them do it in a few threads today. :D

The original isn't that ugly that I can't go back to enjoy it (it looks better than almost all wii games, lol), so based on what I've seen done in 3 it wouldn't be that much of an upgrade.

Maybe a remake of the original next gen would be nice as in on the next xbox.

Back