The Remakes that should be done and tentative Titles for the WII and WII U

Borg

Shin MeGaMi TenSeI
Jul 15, 2011
WHAT??
Wii Online Code
3478-3357-8387-8185
For all the old school fans that love classic games frome nintendo and other developers (ATLUS, CAPCOM, KONAMI, SEGA, ETC...) that want to see them again in the new generation in remakes.

Well personally, I would love to see Megami Tensei games for WII and WII U, I have never played them before but i been watching some gameplays and OST of the Persona Series and they look awesome.

NOW, I WANT MY SUPER METROID AND METROID FUSION REMAKES. They are awesome games a need to be in Wii U. Metroid 2 The return of samus also need a remake such as many other games from nintendo........"COUGH..COUGH..EARTHBOUND".............Please everyone comment about your old favorite games that need remakes.

OH , and please no Xbox 360 and Ps3 exclusives (HALO, GEARS OF WAR, RESISTENCE, C.O.D.,ETC)

Last edited:
NOW, I WANT MY SUPER METROID AND METROID FUSION REMAKES. They are awesome games a need to be in Wii U.
Here's a better idea: How about instead of remaking a game you could easily purchase, the WiiU gets a completely new Metroid?

Here's a better idea: How about instead of remaking a game you could easily purchase, the WiiU gets a completely new Metroid?

Yeah, it's a good idea too, but i want my remake. Have you ever played Super Metroid or Metroid Fusion? If you didn't..... well thats bad for you ...........sigh......

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a good idea too, but i want my remake. Have you ever Super Metroid or Metroid Fusion? If you didn't..... well thats bad for you ...........sigh......
I had no idea Super Metroid was a verb.

They were classic games, which is why they shouldn't remake them. Let them focus on Metroid's future.

I had no idea Super Metroid was a verb.

Yeah, sorry about my grammar fails, but you got the idea. Still, i can't change my opinion about the remake

Last edited:
MY GRAMMAR FAILS LOL :sick:

Last edited:
Back