Someone tell me, Why keep the wii?

If you could post that long, that means you already thought about it thoroughly and knew the answer for your own question. So if you don't want it, just give it away to charity or sell it, why try to like it or ask people to convince you like something you don't like anymore? Donate to charity! Simple as that!

Is this guy serious? Dude have you even looked at the list of up-coming games?

-SSBB
-Mario Kart
-Galaxy
-MP3
-Battalion Wars 2
-Disaster: day of crisis
-soul calibur legends
-Call for heroes: Pompolic Wars
-No more heroes
-Wii fit
-Resident evil umbrealla chronicles
-medal of honor heroes 2
-Redsteel 2 (it can only get better.....right? lol)

NOT TO MENTION

The engine that is needed to run games like oblivion, has just become availible for wii. That means big, big things my friend.

Sell your wii for all i care, i just hope you dont mind buying it back a few months later..

no one is forcing you to keep the wii, and frankly (and I speak for probably most of these forums) I really dont care if you sold the wii, i just dont get why people are so sided to systems..its games not sexual preference. if you like ps3, buy it. like 360? buy that too, whatever makes you happy and entertained. i really dont see the reason to tell us that you arent interested in the wii's selection because the wii is just one of the 3 top consoles right now, yes it is the leader of the pack but it may not have the best titles yet, and you even said "another SSB game *which i will enjoy i hope*" this means you will keep the console around atleast til the holidays, so you got the wii, enjoy it, if you think you can get more use out of another console and dont have enough to buy one, then you should sell the wii now because anyone would buy it at a very high price (especially for the holidays). I am not calling you out on this i'm just giving you a different perspective on how you may or may not look at the wii

Well you'll be really pleased to hear about Medal of Honor Heroes 2 which has 32-player online play with no friendcodes (SWEET!) Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution shall be pretty good, and here are a few more good looking M/T rated games on Wii.

-Mortal Kombat Armmagadeon
-Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
-Medal of Honor Vanguard (much better than COD3)
-Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
-Ghost Squad

That's all I can think of on the top of my head. And you named possibly some of the most pathetic problems to prove your point. The only thing I can think of as to why LOZTP is still your only game is because you only look at the crap games.

Dzapper said:
Well you'll be really pleased to hear about Medal of Honor Heroes 2 which has 32-player online play with no friendcodes (SWEET!) Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution shall be pretty good, and here are a few more good looking M/T rated games on Wii.

-Mortal Kombat Armmagadeon
-Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
-Medal of Honor Vanguard (much better than COD3)
-Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
-Ghost Squad

That's all I can think of on the top of my head. And you named possibly some of the most pathetic problems to prove your point. The only thing I can think of as to why LOZTP is still your only game is because you only look at the crap games.

Naruto and Mortal Kombat'll be utter crap! The port sucked and I hate the American Naruto.

it didnt cost a lot to begin with 250
and ur not going to get much back for it (unless u rip some1 off)
i tried selling used games they offer me 5-15 bucks each
besides the few games u do want to play
zelda, excite truck mario stiker charged
free online gaming with mohh2 comming out
upcomming games mario galaxy and much more
party games that girls like playing
and plus a system that can offer re4 for 30 bucks
who knows if other ports will cost 30 bucks
good deal

Back