Wouldnt a "Guitar Hero III™" be kick a*s for the Wii™?!? !!!"please read"!!!

That youtube video is either a fake or the game in very early stages of development because it has now been confirmed that there will be a guitar perhiperal with the wii game. It was only at the very start that they were going to use the remote and nunchuk.

wii 24-7 said:
funky gibbon:
The Wii has only been out for 6 months to the day, if you think the Wii is going to make some giant leap in that short amount of time then you clearly don't know crap about video games. Give Nintendo untill October and November, if you are not pleased by then, you can start to complaine about stupid pointlessnes then.

But 'till then...please shut up!

That's a little bit of an over reaction to my post, in which i put forward a personal opinion rather than a statement of fact.

I don't believe that i used the term "stupid pointlessness" (note spelling) in my post, i am quite capable of making myself look like an idiot and i certainly don't need you to metaphorically put words in my mouth to help me achieve it.

If i choose to feel a little disappointed with the wii and a lot the titles so far released/announced then that's my prerogative, just as its your choice to feel entirely different from me.

You may not agree with my opinion and you may not like it, I for one don't much care how you view my opinion, but i do have the right to express it. So as for your advice about shutting up until October or November, I think I am going to have to ignore you on this occasion.

Regards
Funky Gibbon

surfinrach90 said:
Well a guitar hero has been confirmed for the wii..

Hasn't been any details about it yet

EFING AWESOME! I WILL buy that!

brainiac said:
That youtube video is either a fake or the game in very early stages of development because it has now been confirmed that there will be a guitar perhiperal with the wii game. It was only at the very start that they were going to use the remote and nunchuk.

It's neither, actually. The vid is real, but it's not even guitar hero. Look at the title it says "Frets on Fire"

FoF Is a PC/Linux/mac version of Guitar Hero where you can use your keyboard or a modified guitar controller. What I think is happening in that vid is someone combined a program that lets you use the Wii remote to control your mouse/keyboard with FoF. They must have just binded a flick of the nunchuck to spacebar (what you press to strum) and buttons on the wiimote to F1-F5 ( the buttons you use for frets)

I don't get the point in guitar hero...why don't people just pick up a real guitar and instructional DVD?

Spiritshotgun said:
I don't get the point in guitar hero...why don't people just pick up a real guitar and instructional DVD?

Because some of us are drummers and can't play a real guitar....get over it.

God I'm so sick of this. Every time there is a GH thread there is at least one person that starts with the "omg Guitar Hero sucks, learn to play real guitar n00bs. lolz" :mad2: Its a fun game, if you don't like it whatev. It's fun because it lets people who can't really play guitar have fun with a guitar like experience.

Why do people play DDR, why not just go out and learn some real dance moves. Why do people play Excite truck, why not go out and race off road? Why do people play Starcraft, why not go out in space and command a REAL fleet? Get were I'm going dude? It's a video game, it's fun, that's why people play it.

I have to agree with the drummer boy on this.

The point behind playing Guitar Hero isn't to teach people how to play guitar, it's not even to give an accurate simulation of guitar playing (which it doesnt). The purpose is pure entertainment, using some nice tunes and a clever controler.

The best thing about it from the point of view of someone like myself who does play guitar is that I get to laugh at my friends and family. For years they have mocked me over my 'guitar face', aparently when i get into what i am playing i look like a constipated Kermit the Frog. Well Guitar Hero brings out the 'guitar face' in everyone, my wife gurnes like a bulldog licking piss off of a nettle, its funny as hell when she does 'I love rock and roll'

Search B4 Starting Freaking Threads!!!!!~!

Posted Like 6 Times B4 You Already!!!!!!!!!!!!

first off why do you complain about other threads started if it pisses you off then dont click on it and do support it.

and i totally agree about the guitar face thing i have to put up with that for years and now i can make fun of my parents making the same face. i do wish though it would newer songs... not super popular songs just newer stuff i am not fan of music from the 60's 70's and 80's. I want some stuff from bands like Taking Back Sunday, Brand New, Chiodos, Circa Survive, The Sound of Animals Fighting, Saosin, and so on. Just some new stuff

yayy :D i can't wait for this!! i don't have an xbox 360 or ps2 but i've played this and i LOVE it!!! :D:D:D does anyone have any idea when it'll come out?? :)

Back