Wouldnt a "Guitar Hero III™" be kick a*s for the Wii™?!? !!!"please read"!!!

wii 24-7

I'm a wii-tart
May 13, 2007
Taco
Just think about this for a minute...the guitar would be cool on it's own because it would obviously be wireless, and useing Wii points you could customise your play list by buying your own songs (lets just say 100-200 Wii points per song). Though Nintendo should exclude the motion sensitivity. Because of Wi-Fi we could play people all over the world, and every other month Nintendo could hold tourneys!!! :cornut:

Well a guitar hero has been confirmed for the wii..

Hasn't been any details about it yet

Really?...thats awesome! were did you heir that? are you sure?:yikes:

Thank you eagles!
Hey you and I lets battle!!!
Game:Diamond
Name:Bryan
Friend Code: 3007-4564-9251:) :D

Meh 360 gh downloads are a rip off
£5 for three songs and there packed together so you cant chose

wii 24-7 said:
Just think about this for a minute...the guitar would be cool on it's own because it would obviously be wireless, and useing Wii points you could customise your play list by buying your own songs (lets just say 100-200 Wii points per song). Though Nintendo should exclude the motion sensitivity. Because of Wi-Fi we could play people all over the world, and every other month Nintendo could hold tourneys!!! :cornut:
wow, even though wifi would lag like hell, thats why theres no online on any other consoles.

if we are paying x amount of dollars for new songs, then the price of the game itself should only run around 20 dollars to start. paying 50$ for a game and then more money on top of that for songs is crap.

i wouldn't want to pay per song. a song pack would be a nice option.

i would also not have a problem with paying full price for the game and getting the packs free, but i doubt that would happen.

bob digga:

thst is'nt what i meen, you buy they game & start with 50 songs, you beat the game & end with 100-150 songs, then useing wii points and a new channell you can buy new songs. thats what i meen.

Really happy about this for the folks that dont already have it on the PS2 or 360, should be a lot of fun for them.

Otherwise its just another case off the wii following where the other consoles have already led, whats next wii sing? I was expecting a bit of a revolution from the wii, but its been a bit of a damp squib instead.

Meh it wont be good online
I cant freak people out with my "guitar gurn" face (mates words)and Pete townsend finish (broke a guitar doin that)

Of course it won't be online, frickin' Nintendo's botching the online again..

funky gibbon:
The Wii has only been out for 6 months to the day, if you think the Wii is going to make some giant leap in that short amount of time then you clearly don't know crap about video games. Give Nintendo untill October and November, if you are not pleased by then, you can start to complaine about stupid pointlessnes then.

But 'till then...please shut up!

Back