Wrestling (WWE/TNA/Other)

Van Dam will not come to TNA. TNA has Hogan now. They don't need any more. Man I need to catch up on TNA.... I couldn't watch it because I was sooooo busy.

As it stands in my eyes its

TNA>WWE

Hogan wont do much
Even if he gets in the ring it will be the same old match he dose every damn time

Get out...wwe is a lot better than tna. TNA has a bunch of old people, horrible anouncers, and ugly ass girls. Starting with awesome kong, is she related to king kong, sure looks like it. The anouncers dont even have emotion when they talk. The wreslters only fight with one hand, the other one is used to grab there back.
I don't even know how to respond to the uglyass girls part.... although Kelly Kelly has been lookin mighty fine lately :yesnod:

WWE>TNA
TNA looks more real than WWE (although it is fake)

Get out...wwe is a lot better than tna. TNA has a bunch of old people, horrible anouncers, and ugly ass girls. Starting with awesome kong, is she related to king kong, sure looks like it. The anouncers dont even have emotion when they talk. The wreslters only fight with one hand, the other one is used to grab there back.

Old people lol
Seen the roster recently?
(in the past few years)

Ugly ass girls
Tera ugly?
Yeah right
All the WWE has is bimbos TNAs are at least different

Also
[video=youtube;mtCYWHGu16Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtCYWHGu16Y[/video]
Hmmm

Old people lol
Seen the roster recently?
(in the past few years)

Ugly ass girls
Tera ugly?
Yeah right
All the WWE has is bimbos TNAs are at least different

Also
[video=youtube;mtCYWHGu16Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtCYWHGu16Y[/video]
Hmmm

A few, most are sluts, and are they suck at trying to make it real. When i said all that stuff i said, i meant compared to wwe.:p.

last I saw him was in one night stand with cena and cena lost so he was WWE champion and ECW Champion then once he lost both titles he dissapered until the royal rumble

she was the mexican girl that always opens her legs on the side for nitro & his teamate & she wanted him to lose on purpose so her bf would get the gold so she slept with him in thee back room on a chair. "oh i think her name was melena".

she was the mexican girl that always opens her legs on the side for nitro & his teamate & she wanted him to lose on purpose so her bf would get the gold so she slept with him in thee back room on a chair. "oh i think her name was melena".

She isnt mexican though.:p.

I know who she is I asked if it was true because they said I wasn't true

and DG's right she's Hispanic

I know who she is I asked if it was true because they said I wasn't true

and DG's right she's Hispanic

She is spanish but that dow not make her mexican. I believe she from spain, or some place thats not mexico.

Back