Wrestling (WWE/TNA/Other)

John cena isnt that good yet, I would say HHH would fall in that category.

Yes and we know finley is that WWE dad, but we were talking about how vince became the dad.

Nar HHH has been in loads of good matches.
Cenas matches follow the following routine (unless he looses)
Scuffle, gets hit a few times, gets second wind, backdrop + you cant see me, more scuffle, FU
If its a championship match add a STF and a few more getting beat bits

John cena isnt that good yet, I would say HHH would fall in that category.

Yes and we know finley is that WWE dad, but we were talking about how vince became the dad.

Nar HHH has been in loads of good matches.
Cenas matches follow the following routine (unless he looses)
Scuffle, gets hit a few times, gets second wind, backdrop + you cant see me, more scuffle, FU
If its a championship match add a STF and a few more getting beat bits

HHH is still young, and better than cena. If cena gets his title back, ill agree with you. If he loses again to shamus, then i will stay with my opinion. I want to see shawn michaels beat undertaker at wrestler mania so bad..

Bret hart is coming back to guest host.:). I have a feeling vince is going to get the beating of a life time.

HHH is still young, and better than cena. If cena gets his title back, ill agree with you. If he loses again to shamus, then i will stay with my opinion. I want to see shawn michaels beat undertaker at wrestler mania so bad..

Bret hart is coming back to guest host.:). I have a feeling vince is going to get the beating of a life time.

HHH in wrestling years is quite old now (over ten years).
If Cenas in the Rumble he will probably win it and get given his title back

As far as HBK vs Undertaker.
Hope another win for Taker
Take him to 20 and get him to loose in his final match in the WWE

HHH in wrestling years is quite old now (over ten years).
If Cenas in the Rumble he will probably win it and get given his title back

As far as HBK vs Undertaker.
Hope another win for Taker
Take him to 20 and get him to loose in his final match in the WWE

Maybe or live the legacy forever. Maybe cena vs undertaker at wrestler mania..:p. Now thats a match of the ages.

WWE.... seriously? Probably the greatest entertainment on TV. I got the 2010 game but it broke on me the 1st day....

John Cena is pretty much the main event of WWE. Following him is DX. and Following them is Rey Mysterio.

Maybe or live the legacy forever. Maybe cena vs undertaker at wrestler mania..:p. Now thats a match of the ages.

That would be a match of epic crappyness

[video=youtube;sJhHDoarORU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJhHDoarORU[/video]

ECW fans got it right

ECW fans got it right

Why would that be crappy? Two of the best wrestlers in the WWE fight it out, possibly for a title. And undertakers streak.

@King: I got the game too, dont get it on the wii though, no wi-fi.:lol:.

ECW fans got it right

Why would that be crappy? Two of the best wrestlers in the WWE fight it out, possibly for a title. And undertakers streak.

Rob Van Dam.... haven't heard that name in a long time. I wish he was back :(

@DG. IGN said it was online?

Crappy due to Cena being in it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJhHDoarORU

ECW fans got it right

Rob Van Dam.... haven't heard that name in a long time. I wish he was back :(

@DG. IGN said it was online?

The wii version its not. Trust me, i have it.
Well rob van dam came back in the 2009 royal rumble. And that is all.

WWE No Mercy>Current ones
Rob Van Dam.... haven't heard that name in a long time. I wish he was back
WWE got rid of him a while ago
Hes now a Inde wrestler

Unless TNA hires him
*HINT HINT*

WWE No Mercy>Current ones
Rob Van Dam.... haven't heard that name in a long time. I wish he was back
WWE got rid of him a while ago
Hes now a Inde wrestler

Unless TNA hires him
*HINT HINT*

He was actually in tna for a bit. Hulk hogan is going to be on tna today.*cheers*. WWE no mercy is a good game, it is better than the 2008 smackdown vs raw(wii version). But its definetly not better than 2010 or any other ones.

Van Dam will not come to TNA. TNA has Hogan now. They don't need any more. Man I need to catch up on TNA.... I couldn't watch it because I was sooooo busy.

Van Dam will not come to TNA. TNA has Hogan now. They don't need any more. Man I need to catch up on TNA.... I couldn't watch it because I was sooooo busy.

As it stands in my eyes its

TNA>WWE

Hogan wont do much
Even if he gets in the ring it will be the same old match he dose every damn time

As it stands in my eyes its

TNA>WWE

Hogan wont do much
Even if he gets in the ring it will be the same old match he dose every damn time

Get out...wwe is a lot better than tna. TNA has a bunch of old people, horrible anouncers, and ugly ass girls. Starting with awesome kong, is she related to king kong, sure looks like it. The anouncers dont even have emotion when they talk. The wreslters only fight with one hand, the other one is used to grab there back.

Back