Wrestling (WWE/TNA/Other)

This weeks Friday night Smackdown

Come on can they do something a bit different?

The only good match was Morrison vs that Scottish guy

I stopped watching Smackdown.... it's all because of Jeff Hardy gone, Edge not wrestling yet, and CM Punk became a bad guy

Hardys not gone for good (remember The Undertaker got the same thing)
Its a story line to let him get back into health

Edge will probably return at the Rumble if hes heeled (remember hes scheduled for some live events)

CM Punk is taking the place of Edge as a heel

I thought she was from L.A.
Well i dont know.
This weeks Friday night Smackdown

Come on can they do something a bit different?

The only good match was Morrison vs that Scottish guy
Drew mcintyre.
I stopped watching Smackdown.... it's all because of Jeff Hardy gone, Edge not wrestling yet, and CM Punk became a bad guy
Jeff hardy will come back of course, Edge i hope he will be gone for a bit longer, and i like CM pink as a bad guy.

Hardys not gone for good (remember The Undertaker got the same thing)
Its a story line to let him get back into health

Edge will probably return at the Rumble if hes heeled (remember hes scheduled for some live events)

CM Punk is taking the place of Edge as a heel

IF edge returns at the rumble he wont win. He probably qualify for the money in the bank and win..then cash it in the undertaker like always.

IF edge returns at the rumble he wont win. He probably qualify for the money in the bank and win..then cash it in the undertaker like always.

Unless Taker looses at Royal rumble in witch case he will face HBK at Wrestlemaina

Unless Taker looses at Royal rumble in witch case he will face HBK at Wrestlemaina

Also in between those two event theres is the deadly no way out..elimination chamber baby. HHH usually wins all of them hes in.

I hate Undertaker, Cena's cool, Rey is cool, Morrison is gay, Kane is crazy, Jerico is a poser:sick:
Taker has had loads of good matches
Cena hasn't
Morrison is damn good to watch
I really liked the older psycho Kane over the current one
He was also in a good film (See no evil)
He suits the big scary guy

Jerico is better at being a heel than Punk

[video=youtube;X71RSGzwf8w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X71RSGzwf8w[/video]

Poser with moves to back it up

Back