WTF is up with " Soulja Boy " ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wii-Fi said:
same, he puts rap to shame. And his song doesn't mean anything, aside from supermanning a girl. which really means nothing.

hes alot better then that loser Kanye West that just steals other people stuff but yah sojaboy is sooo old

Wii-Fi said:
same, he puts rap to shame. And his song doesn't mean anything, aside from supermanning a girl. which really means nothing.

wait......you really don't know what it means to Superman a hoe?

tank said:
wait......you really don't know what it means to Superman a hoe?

apparently there's more that one person here that doesn't know what it means. it's actually quiet funny. if you don't know what it means, look it up. seriously :lol:

i liked the song until i heard it for the 8965743654 time. but then i heard the travis barker remix of it (him playing the drums to it) & i actually like it a whole lot more now. haha.

If there were 200 people at your dance it is expected that there will be people bumping into you..

I've hated this song since I first heard it.
It just shows the state of music, when so many people will eat this **** up.

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=43QP2zCcE-0[/MEDIA]

Yes, the world is ending.

SSBBFan101 said:
i just got back from a school dance, and they played soulja boy 3 times. i hate this song. and the people dancin (there was about 150-200 people) kept bumpin into me.
man, this song is lame.

If they were bumping into you, you should've started a mosh pit and destroyed some people.

Give me a microphone and some liquor and I could make a better song in 5 minutes.

This song is proof that the human race is getting dumber.

i laugh at those who listens and dance to this song.......i laugh extremely hard when i heard that all the schools in this county are not going to play that song......:lol:

really the songs boring and dumb for two reasons one my brother likes it and it has the same words over and over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back