WTF is up with " Soulja Boy " ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know spidey could make ANY object he so desired when he became Cosmic Spiderman in the Enigma force storyline...

Yeah...after that horrendously nerdy showing, web-sex toys was my point.

*Gymnast* said:
how can so many people hate it yet its still megapopular?? how can u hate this song?
Some could say it's because of that mega popularity is why that hate it.
Others (Like me) could say they hate it, because it's just a terrible song. The lyrics took no talent to write. Just read them. For most of the song, he's talking about that awful dance. And, most songs with a dance along with them are a fad. This will pass, and you'll say "Who the hell is Soulja Boy?"

Fire Flower said:
What about the Mecalena? ( Don't know how to spell it )

Thats still around. When was it made? :lol:

Macarena, it came out in the 90's, ..95' i believe. :lol: That dance & song was damn popular back then, but it was fun at least. My cousin still does that dance sometimes for some laughs.

all the new rock and raps suck. old schoold rap like will smith and dj jazzy jeff were awesome. old rock was also awesome

what idont get is how its called music, i might get smited from someoen from saying this but, rap is not music nor does it involve any talent.

I'm going to close this before it gets further out of hand. Also, for the record, if you're going to state an opinion and or belief be sure to back it up with reliable information; such as why you feel that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back