WTF is up with " Soulja Boy " ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This song sucks!!! I'm so sick of it!!!

And that goes for every other rap song out there.

Thank you SSBBFan101 for making a rap hate thread.

Its sucks mega but try and find the remixed version thats so much better because its with a rock soundtrack.

haha i rather enjoy that song, only due to the fact that it was our "pump" up song in the football lockerroom before a game.

after a win, we'de put on the song and do the dance

everytime i hear that song it gives me momories of our football team

pYRo said:
This song sucks!!! I'm so sick of it!!!

And that goes for every other rap song out there.

Thank you SSBBFan101 for making a rap hate thread.

I've been sick of it since the first time I heard it.

honestly, this "artist", and i quote cause IDK what to call him, clearly shows the world ANYONE can make it big. i WONT pull out the race stuff, cause its clearly not about that, but the way hip-hop is being used....... sucks :(

its DEAD. hip-hop died thanks to the following artists....

Lil' Jon
Soulja Boy

and MANY more, but they fall in the "Rap" section, like 50, G-Unit, and other dudes.

what happened to the good old days when music MEANT something? now, all you need is some stupid-ass song that repeats some lyrics over and over again, and BAM, you got a hit.......

the music industry is slowly killing itself with signing these whack-ass artists......

jus wait till the K.O.P. comes back :) *K.O.P.= King Of Pop*

now HES a REAL artist.

SSBBFan101 said:
i just got back from a school dance, and they played soulja boy 3 times. i hate this song. and the people dancin (there was about 150-200 people) kept bumpin into me.
man, this song is lame.

Omg No ****ing Kidding. I Hate It. I Hate It With A Passion And Hopes It Burns In Hell.

SSBBFan101 said:
the people dancin (there was about 150-200 people) kept bumpin into me.

Oh christ grandma, suck it up.

As for the song, it sucks- hand it to him though because he is a choreographer as well.

As for people hating rap, well, rap hates you too. Sadly most publicized rap isn't good, it's the underground artists which are actually worth listening to.

Just got back from my dance and they played it twice.

The song has a nice beat, its easy to dance to, thats good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back