XBox 360 Web Browser?

Nemix

Frost-bitten
Jul 14, 2006
With the keyboard attachment on it's way, will Microsoft be releasing a web browser for the 360?

Sorry if this has been brought up before...

It seems like an easy enough thing for a company like Microsoft to make this happen, especially since the other two next gen consoles can browse. Personally, I hope they do.

Agreed.

But it would make a lot of sense for Micro$oft to release a web browser along with the keyboard attachment...

Plus the attachment is smaller and more convenient to store than normal USB keyboards wired or wireless...

Either way I doubt we'll be seeing a internet browser feature for the Xbox 360 anytime soon.

LOL... Give us free Internet Browser and make us pay for AntiVirus protection, think I'm not interested anymore...

If it be Norton think it'll slow the 360 down to 15fps... :lol:

microsoft is scared to release a web browser because they think it will take away from their PC software market.....

Usbord said:
There already is an Xbox 360 Web Browser. You can get it if you download Windows Media Center
download windows media centre? a full OS?

besides, even this method isn't very sophisticated is it? having to run
your pc so that the 360 can surf....

i agree, browsing on the 360 would be a nice addition (@720 or 1080p)
it would look good on a decent high def set, but as someone else has
mentioned, i can't see M$ implementing it due to their dominance in the pc
sector.

I enjoy using the Wii browser but if Microsoft brought a browser out lol, I would never use the Wii anymore

Back