Yay Got Mario Kart Wii Today!!!!!!

reddrob36

WiiChat Member
Feb 5, 2009
After finding out Walmart, my local game stores, and online companies did not have this game. I went to Craigslist. Found a local guy drove out 30 minutes to meet him. I hate that I paid $60.00 for this, but not bad considering #1 You can't find this title in retail stores, and online is backordered. And #2 if it were in a store it would be 49.99, so I only paid $10.00 more, which is the same amazon would have charged me, or a little more for shipping. Copy was new sealed. I got the version with one Wii wheel. Guy actually said he had bought 4 copies when Circuit City went out of business, and mine was his last. So I am off to play Cya!

I got lucky enough my walmart had it in, it was the first game I bought for it. It's a really fun game even tho im not that great at it yet, just got it about a week ago or so.

Mario Kart Wii exceeds expectations...

I think this game is better than Mario Kart Double Dash, and Mariokart 64. So far I am having a blast with all the cars, characters, and the tracks!!!! Best game in my library to date!

Mario Kart has been going way higher than $60 on the internet. You didn't get THAT bad of a deal.

Scored Mario Kart Wii

I thought I got a fair deal. I just hate to pay $10 over the suggested retail price. However in light of how hard it is to get this game, I can see why I paid a slight premium for it. Thank goodness I didn't get totally gouged! It would have cost me at least $10 to ship it from anywhere online anyway. So that adds up just right;).

i was really lucky i got it at amazon for 49.99 brand new with a wii wheel it is rotating first place in my game collection with SSBB but there really close together annyone want to race my friend code is at th ebottom on my mariocart licence level me up plz

Wow, I didn't know it was that hard to find. I saw it for 39.99 and passed it up... Maybe I shouldn't have...

I walked into Shoppers Drug Mart April 2008 and they had a few left, but I didn't even know they carried games.

My friend wanted the game too and said Best Buy had a bunch when he went (shortly after mine). I guess the game got harder to get after that, although every store I go to I see a copy. Still $60 isn't bad, Wii games could be that price if it were a different console.

I paid 59.99 for mine probably because I bought it late..

ADD my FC(pm me)
Wii Number(pm me)
Social Group-Mario Kart Speedsterz
Level up my License Please

I had a very hard time finding it

I went to like 6 stores that didnt have it, and finally after about 3 weeks of looking for it I found a brand new copy at a Gamestop at the mall (and it was their last one!) I paid $49.99 + tax, so like 53 bux, not bad. This was about 6 weeks ago and I just cant stop playing it, it is the best game for Wii IMO, so far I've logged over 140 hours playing it since I got it about 6 weeks ago.

Well, i just recently got mine, ive played it on my brothers a few times but got my copy 2 days ago. It was at blockbuster and it was a package, it had the game and a wheel box set for 49.99 so about 53 so i guess mine was a good deal, it was there second to last one. I guess they dont sell it that often anymore?

Back