Yessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
vagrant said:
You would have to be a dumbass to not realize what I was talking about. Because I was sarcastically in agreement with the person I quoted about what they quoted.

So You Think Steph's A Dumbass As Well, Or What?

She Thought That You Were Refering To Her Post As Well.

Don't Assume Or You Make An ASS Out Of U And ME.

vagrant said:
You would have to be a dumbass to not realize what I was talking about. Because I was sarcastically in agreement with the person I quoted about what they quoted.

for once .. :X okay? you're one of the people who like to cause a lot of trouble on forums, dont you? but why? what's so .. fun about it? this thread will be locked soon. hopefully ...

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:

She has an excuse, she's 13.

And I'm pretty sure the little guys

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Uhm... How So? All She Said Is That She WOuldn't Of Thought Of It... Nothing Really "Deep" About That, Really... Way To Be An Ass. :D
:ciappa:

comment, is what caused the trouble. It is kind of cute though. Misunderstanding a post and then trying to defend your e-crush's honor.

Last edited:
vagrant said:

What Kinda God-Awful "Excuse" Is That? Just Because Some one's 13-Years-Old Doesn't Make Them A Dumbass. I'm 14... OoOoOo... One Year Older, Am I A Dumbass? I can Be, But That's On Purpose For Humor Around My Friends, Which I Doubt You Have And With That Kinda Attitude. All That Shows From You Is Ignorance And Stupidity.

And About That Last Closing Comment? I Help My Friends. No E-Crush Involved. Look, I HELP My Friends On Here... Nothing Wrong With That. Not At All.

Last edited:
+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
What Kinda God-Awful "Excuse" Is That? Just Because Some one's 13-Years-Old Doesn't Make Them A Dumbass. I'm 14... OoOoOo... One Year Older, Am I A Dumbass? I can Be, But That's On Purpose For Humor Around My Friends, Which I Doubt You Have And With That Kinda Attitude. All That Shows From You Is Ignorance And Stupidity.

Wow...you are so incredibly not smart I think my eyes are starting to bleed from your posts.

I didn't say she was a dumbass, I said her misunderstanding what I said was excused because she is only 13.

And to answer your question, yes, quite evidentally, you are a dumbass.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
And About That Last Closing Comment? I Help My Friends. No E-Crush Involved. Look, I HELP My Friends On Here... Nothing Wrong With That. Not At All.

How are you helping her out by constantly misunderstand everything looking like you have no idea what is going on? What is there to help her with? No one was making fun of her little guy, so stop ruining this thread any more than you already have.

Last edited:
Okay... Link-Up...

vagrant said:
You would have to be a dumbass to not realize what I was talking about. Because I was sarcastically in agreement with the person I quoted about what they quoted

Called Me A Dumbass

Me said:

You basically Called Steph A Dumbass As Well. I Didn't Understand It. You Called Me A Dumbass... She Didn't Understand It... So, You Practically called He A Dumbass Because You Said That You'd have To Be A Dumbass Not To Understand It.

She Didin't Understand It.
Period. Just Like Me, The Dumbass...

vagrant said:

Okay, That Just Flat-Out Don't Make Sense. A 30-yr-old Could've Misunderstood that.

vagrant said:
Wow...you are so incredibly not smart I think my eyes are starting to bleed from your posts.

I didn't say she was a dumbass, I said her misunderstanding what I said was excused because she is only 13.

Yeah, Cause You Know That Made Sense. Yes, Sarcasm, I Know.

And Yes, Once You Think About It. If You Take Averything... You'll See My Point.

Congrats. I have never been superstitious either, so I don't care what day it is, because they are all the same to me. Anyway, enjoy your winnings.

Yes I did call you a dumbass, because you have made like 6 whine posts because I was joking around not making fun of anyone. I realize the english language is difficult to understand so fresh out of the woom, so perhaps you should just quit before you dig the "my bad" hole any deeper.

And you have no point, you were wrong from the first post. I hope the mod who deletes your dumbassery at least gets a good laugh out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back