You think... ill get raped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the_peripheral said:
I'm 21, and I camped out...I got raped twice. It's just a part of being in line. You rape eachother...over and over.

K your not funny, im being serious about this im not gettin my money jacked and im dead serious about it, I've bin in fights b4 i aint scared to fight so im wonderin if anyone will actually try to rob me and if they will, im not scared to use weapons to beat the **** outta them

I am 14 as well, I had no problems on launch day. Though I look older, I'm kinda built, and I was with another 14 year old. Bring a switchblade, just make sure whatever store your going to doesn't have metal detectors.

Aighh zori, cool Im definately gonna bring weapons n whatever they wanna throw at me, im ready for it now, my friend jus flopped out n he cant come but ill be goin alone n bringin a baseball bat and a knife and possibly a pistol, that shud intimidate ppl;)

Er, yeaaa, unless you are getting a wii in the middle of camden nj, i'm pretty sure you won't get raped. It's not like you're purchasing a PS3. If you are really that worried, don't be carrying cash on you, plastic only. Erm, you're a tyke tho, so iunno about the plastic lol. The parental units are allowing you to do this alone and you have concern about being raped? Where ya camping out at? The county prison?

/sarcasm

I didn't have to camp out coz i pre-ordered mine at EB. Although i took a shotgun just in case i got raped. I was given an extra Wii coz i scared the Eb guy with my shottie, but then he asked if he could rape me but i said only for a free game. Then i went home and raped my Wii.

People don't get raped waiting in line, unless it's a line for a Toys-R-Us bundled Wii, then T-R-Us does the raping :p

or thro the weps in a bush b4 u go in the store.then grab them when you leave in case some one trys to jack your wiis

Don't bring money period, have your parent's come back right before they are about to sell the wii and bring you the money. There were a few very young kids who camped in line with me who did this.

Im just worried about the 12am-6am period, aftre that my bro will b off work and wit me n hes 6'5, 230 pounds so yeah i have NOTHIN To be worried bout once he comes

dude im 14 and i actually had a great time camping out lol. somone fbrought an xbox 360 and a generator. can we say halo party?!?

Lol tru, maybe im being too paranoid, but still, i think ill be carrying a machete in my jacket pocket JUST INCASE anybody trys anything

NintendoGamer said:
Aighh zori, cool Im definately gonna bring weapons n whatever they wanna throw at me, im ready for it now, my friend jus flopped out n he cant come but ill be goin alone n bringin a baseball bat and a knife and possibly a pistol, that shud intimidate ppl;)
holy ****, i hope i never meet you, look at you the wrong way and get beat with a baseball bat, or stabbed, or even shot, you crazy bastard.

What poor ass country are you in o_O Getting jacked for money? I don't know about you lot but here in the UK we have card readers? You know, so you can use a bank card instead of carring shitloads of cash, you can even do it when you're 14 and seriously. What are you gonna do with that knife of yours if a couple of guys do take you, unless they're weak they'd kick your ass for even trying to threatening them and a pistol is just stupid and a baseball bat would get you turned away from the store.

Conclusion, use cards, don't be a tard and carry a weapon that's all kinds of stupid and as a constructive point can't you camp your space and get an adult to come down and buy it for you? Older brother? Parent? Neighbour? Grandparent?

Jessy15 said:
holy ****, i hope i never meet you, look at you the wrong way and get beat with a baseball bat, or stabbed, or even shot, you crazy bastard.

LOL, all i can say is LOL im not crazy jus protective if they come up to me then ill use it:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back