Your all time favourite character(s) in S.S.B.M?

Falco the whole way, ive mastered that guy, somehow, i dont even need to use B anymore. Best combo with falco is to grab than throw to ground than tail spin straight after! You guys probably no this but, you no! i had to say it for some reason that i dont no...... Also, i have not yet been beaten but then again i have never entered a competition, i live in aus, WA (thats the west side of it) and the comps are always on the East so i get like no comps, kinda sucks but meh!

m7ticalm said:
Falco the whole way, ive mastered that guy, somehow, i dont even need to use B anymore. Best combo with falco is to grab than throw to ground than tail spin straight after! You guys probably no this but, you no! i had to say it for some reason that i dont no...... Also, i have not yet been beaten but then again i have never entered a competition, i live in aus, WA (thats the west side of it) and the comps are always on the East so i get like no comps, kinda sucks but meh!

Actually, I like using the reflector to hit them, then immediatly jumping up and spiking them down with dair! Then, when they hit the ground, you hit them with the reflector again! And using SHL is really good, if you don't use it you haven't mastered Falco yet! We should have a Falco ditto, I've been learning him this week.

I'm not great w/ either fox or falco though I have been trying to get good w/ fox for the past 2 wks. Let's just say....i'm still learning:D

one thing i never bothered discovering, is their any way to do that boost thing with luigi EVERY TIME and ANY TIME?

i didnt really have a favourite character i would just play who i felt like playing if that makes sence =S..... i wish they would make a waluigi character i would play him all the time.

Favorite Character

Mine would probably be falco and marth. Fox is one of them too because he has the most potential, he the fastest, no one can reach his full potential.

:lol:2 waluigi fanatics, just dandy:lol:

I agree w/ Dark Void though, I think that peach is a very...playable character. She doesn't suck but she's not amazing, there's alot of ppl that r very good w/ her.

ssbb_lover said:
:lol:2 waluigi fanatics, just dandy:lol:

I agree w/ Dark Void though, I think that peach is a very...playable character. She doesn't suck but she's not amazing, there's alot of ppl that r very good w/ her.
Peach is suprisingly a top-class character. She has some fantastic moves.

Nate_825 said:
Mine would probably be falco and marth. Fox is one of them too because he has the most potential, he the fastest, no one can reach his full potential.
Wow, that is weird. Another person, named Nate, who really likes Fox. Small world, I guess.:D

Back