Your all time favourite character(s) in S.S.B.M?

Actually, it shows you that just cause you can beat your friends, doesn't mean you own everyone. And it gives you lots of experience.

again, maybe you really suck and youve been in hundreds of tournaments. it doesnt say youre good, it says youre desperate for experience

No I'm not pro. But some people are (and they get paid, those big tournies, some huge prizes there.)

EDIT: big deal with smashboards? Lets just say they know what they're doing. You barely knew what a wavedash was. How bout JC grab, L cancel, teching, dash dancing, etc.

I'm not saying I can beat any pros!:tard: I'm just saying I could beat that guy, he can't be a pro. I know his game, that's y I could beat him. i don't think he's that great.

Tell him that. Call the guy out, he's one of the best Pikachus around. And do you know those terms I posted above?

Trickz, dont act like youre all high and mighty, we dont know who is better at this game because we havent played eachother. and ssbb_lover, dont act like you know everything about SSBM, because you really dont and neither do i. but we just have to wait until SSBB comes out so we can see eachother at their best.

Ok, clear things up. I'd get owned by N64. But I'd beat you ssbb_lover. And just read those terms above, and tell me if you know them. And register on smashboards and pm N64 and tell him you'd own him. Simple. You don't have to really do anything else.

T_T I want to understand... I really do. You read up on SSB Online yet, I wanna 1v1 you at that. Just for fun... I'm sure you'll be really rusty at it like me.

Can we drop this subject? If not than here u go, u win, u both win. I couldn't beat him, i'll never beat him. U guys r the best blah blah blah. There, happy? Now let's get back on topic:(

Back