Your all time favourite character(s) in S.S.B.M?

That's my thing:sick:

I'll beat all of your asses in SSBB and I haven't even played it yet. Idk it could be 1 on 1, 2 on 1, even 3 on 1, I'll still beat all of your asses.
Don't get cocky, I'd like to see u beat me before u face any 2 vs 1 or 3 vs 1.

Supermariomp3 said:
I'll beat all of your asses in SSBB and I haven't even played it yet. Idk it could be 1 on 1, 2 on 1, even 3 on 1, I'll still beat all of your asses.

1v1 gogogo.

And any of you play ssb online so we can actually have some games while we wait?

SSB online? There's ssb online?! Or r u talking about the future ssb online? Sry if I misunderstood.:tard:

Lol, know way u beatin me w/ pika, i'm not saying he can't be good, when I 1st started I got really good w/ him. But then I started playing as Sheik and was awsome. Pikachu has some great combo moves I must admit, I still play as him when I play my friends.

Sure...sure...

Damit, I double posted. Sry ppl.

Plz erase administrators!

Look in the retro forum, I think someone posted the guide to SSB online there.
And theres no way someone could beat you with Pika? Not even if they are this good?[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=0fKZ7SGx83U&search=pikachu%20combo%20[/MEDIA]

I nvr said no one could beat me, I said u couldn't beat w/ him. Btw, some of that is staged, u can tell. Pika will kick at the enemy or wutever and the enemy will jump back on there own and then stage it like they got kicked. And sometimes when the ppl have like 60% Pika will somehow KO them like they have 999%.

Does anyone else agree w/ me on this? If not watch the vid again and look closely where Pika kicks and at the % when Pika KO's them out of the Stadium.

To be honest, this guy is not very good, he's just a player that annoys u into frustration until u come at him w/ anger and poor moves and he takes advantage of it. Not to brag, but I really do think I could beat him.

lol go play him. Seriously. He'll 4 stock you.

EDIT: Ok, I guess I'll post a little better. But honestly, I've seen so many people on smashboards think they're the ownage. Have you ever been to a tournament?

Last edited:
Back