Your all time favourite character(s) in S.S.B.M?

No. I'm not the best. Tell me, have you ever been to a real tourny, and do you know the terms at the top. And I just wanna play some SSB online... no big deal. You wanna leave this thread alone, then pm me with your answer. Just quitting like that means you still hold what you believe but you won't argue your point.

I've nvr have seen a real tourny, that I can say. About the terms at the top, u mean the web page? And I don't feel like doing ssb online right now, arrrgh. Listen I already had a head ache. I don't mean to be rude at all but can I have a break plz? Maybe i'll PM u some time l8r. Deal?

Deal, you can have a break. I'll PM you those terms later, after you PM me back or you can look for them. They're on page 5 of this thread. Sorry man, I like arguing like that. We can SSB some other time, and I can't wait for SSBB even more now, we can have some friendlies.

Ya, friend battles, we won't try to draw each others blood...at least not all of it:p

I like arguing too but not now, gots a headache:( Must take Aleve....must reach cabinet...ugggghhh.

ssbb_lover said:
I guess the reason i've never done good w/ Ness and those guys is because i'm more of speed guy, and sheik is like the quickest character, plus she's a ninja and I love ninjas.

P.S. I like Marth 2

lol. WOOT another sheik fan. ah yes shieck is by far the best character in the game. followed only by marth. so ya i guess u can see who my fav. character is lol. i too am a speed kind of guy. and sheik delivers more than enough for me in that game. i also like marth because he is cool. im not sure how good pple here are but i have confidence that i can beat most pple here just by the character selection i am seeing. I have only been in one tournament and that was at "sakura-con" in seattle washington. the only reason me or my friend didnt win was because we had a curfew and had to leave the tourny before it was over >_<

P.S Ninja rule and are > than Pirates

Ive played in a tournament before it was one in the Game Shop i work at (Stan's Games) I came 5th out of 50 im quite confident myself that i could beat alot of people on this forum but not all. :)

It sounds a lot like that the people who post these response to Trickz (arcadium, ssbb lover etc) are just arrogant ppl who have never fought against anyone but their friends and have never even been to a local tournament for practice... If you really want to get better at the game, look for local tournaments on google or go on smashboards and then you'll see if you're better than eveyone... even ken!

hmm. i have been in a tournament like i said. everyone there pretty much sucked. yes there were some pple that masterd for example samas and her bomb trick. he was also super good at wavedashing. but that didnt do him any good because he got pooned hahaha also about 3 or 4 of my friends are as good if not slightly better so playing with someone of my skill is doing me good because i get to fight someone not a lot better than me and not a lot worse than me, so we both get better.

My favorite character is Marth because he is fast and I love his moves, especially counter. Mario is my 2nd favorite as he is easy to use.

Lol, ur on his list and he'll be checking it twice when SSBB comes out...watch out!

Nice Dark Void, anther naruto and sheik/marth enthusiast. Put u on my friends list and welcome:D

hehe. woot. I am looking forward to owning u Tricks.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
no, you fall faster if you smash down. its quite easy to change into zelda and teleport back to the stage. ive done it many times. but sheik isnt my main character:lol:

ahahahahahah i do this all the time FTW!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I know it's easy, but some inexperienced players(i've seen it before T_T)press down then B and they kill themselves. Just sayin!

Don't double post Dark Void, edit ur last post.

it was a mistake.... i found a mistake and thought if i pressed stop it would stop the post -.- lol. i dont use forums much.... and so i quikly fixed it but ya il just edit from now on ^_^;

ya some noobs do kill themselves trying to do that... but i have done it so much i can do it all the time. and i found that it slows my decent slightly 0.o

I've done it before as well, just think before u post:)

But I agree w/ u how sheik is the top dog, she's th best and the coolest.

Back