Your all time favourite character(s) in S.S.B.M?

Trickz, I could beat u w/ sheik because I practice w/ her, she's simple to use if u want to beat cpu's, she's not easy to use if u'r playing against another good human. All characters r hard to use when u'r battling another human, no matter how easy u think they r to use if u'r playing a human that's actually good they can beat u. That's y i'm gllad they're putting ssbb online, I can show u wut I really mean*eye twinkles*.

Bring-It-On.

Since when did I make so many enemies? Or r u friends who just want to battle? Or maybe u just feel like kicking someone's butt....well in any case:

Bring-It-On.

Ok, you wanna 1v1? I never said you'd win because your using Shiek. I don't care who you use. And no, we're not enemies. Competition in a game like this is good. If SSBM can be played online somehow when Wii comes out, lets do it. If we have to wait for Brawl, then 1 week after it comes out, so we can both get used to the newer game. Unless, of course, you live near Vancouver Island. Then come on over and I'll beat you in person.

Pikachu, then ganondorf:D
pikachu's thunder attack is soooo funny if someone jumps towards you :D

And eehrm , he can't 'cause he's in Konoha, wich is a nice place in japan with maelstroms and a nice big bridge ^^

Last edited:
I'll beat all of your asses in SSBB and I haven't even played it yet. Idk it could be 1 on 1, 2 on 1, even 3 on 1, I'll still beat all of your asses.

Back