Your all time favourite character(s) in S.S.B.M?

that's from Twilight Princess dude...who votes for the Smash Bros Brawl characters to have different costumes instead of different colors? example: Link, Zora Armor Link, Heavy Armor Link.
Fox, Assault Fox(clothes not form), Adventures(clothes not form)
Samus, Light Samus, Dark Samus
Mario, Hawaiian shirt and shades Mario, Soccer uniform Mario, Water pump Mario
Luigi, Soccer unifrom Luigi, Ghost vacuum cleaner Luigi
etc etc.
and the concept in the previous Smash Bros games was good with Pikachu and the other pokemons because you could choose between a Pikachu with a hat a bow or whatever

Axtlar said:
that's from Twilight Princess dude...who votes for the Smash Bros Brawl characters to have different costumes instead of different colors? example: Link, Zora Armor Link, Heavy Armor Link.
Fox, Assault Fox(clothes not form), Adventures(clothes not form)
Samus, Light Samus, Dark Samus
Mario, Hawaiian shirt and shades Mario, Soccer uniform Mario, Water pump Mario
Luigi, Soccer unifrom Luigi, Ghost vacuum cleaner Luigi
etc etc.
and the concept in the previous Smash Bros games was good with Pikachu and the other pokemons because you could choose between a Pikachu with a hat a bow or whatever
yea. it being the Wii should incorporate both. then that'll be jes jaw droppin goodness! custization too the max for the online characters!!! good idea!

iNiNtEnDuDe said:
yea. it being the Wii should incorporate both. then that'll be jes jaw droppin goodness! custization too the max for the online characters!!! good idea!
thanks, man, so yeah I hope Nintendo thinks about it and actually incorporate it ...so what characters do you want in Brawl? and what non Nintendo character(that have been in Nintendo console games) do you want on Brawl?

Axtlar said:
thanks, man, so yeah I hope Nintendo thinks about it and actually incorporate it ...so what characters do you want in Brawl? and what non Nintendo character(that have been in Nintendo console games) do you want on Brawl?
ummm, personally i use fox falco and marth, i think falco and marth are gonna be gone but im guessing the max characters are gonna be around 40. that'll be intense and diversley fun! i want fox and mario the most and we all kno they're in, i'd want toad, didi kong, the shawdow clone dude u constantly fight in wind waker would be a nice touch!. personally im not sure if i want sonic in there or not =/

Ya right about skillzorz! Words don't mean anything unless you back them up with action.

But I guess around here people are bragging to each other how well they can do in SSBM but they don't actually back it up with their knowledge. Goes like this:
Kid 1: I OWN y'all with Fox!
Kid 2: O Rly? *rolls eyes*
Kid 1: Ya Fox has da best Smash in game!
Kid 2: *snorts*
Kid 1: Whats so funny? I can beat you all with Fox!!!
Kid 2: Well I have ways of beating your fox.
Kid 1: *goes to vs mode and picks Fox*
Kid 2: *Picks Peach*
*Battle Mode Start*
Kid 1: bbbbbbbbbbbb
Kid 2: *Peach jumps over and floats into the treadmill kick move into a down smash*
Kid 1: WTF?
Kid 2: Now you understand what I mean by 'ways around your fox'?
Kid 1: HACK!

For the sake of these boards which are being swamped by posters who don't actually say anything relevant to the topic but increase post count for their own psychological reasons or to insinuate somebody, please make intelligent responses to other peoples posts and don't 'spam'.

Btw Marth white clothes looks a bit weird. I prefer the red...
Ya Link and Roy are both slow to a degree but it doesn't mean they suck. If you know what you are doing with these characters, then being slow can have an advantage. Bit like the tortoise and the hare.

Brawny you mentioned that Link is 'outranged' by Marth's sword. That's true but if you space yourself and use projectiles (except for the arrows) then you'll find that Link has the upper hand vs Marth here.

linkzeldagame said:
Ya right about skillzorz! Words don't mean anything unless you back them up with action.

But I guess around here people are bragging to each other how well they can do in SSBM but they don't actually back it up with their knowledge. Goes like this:
Kid 1: I OWN y'all with Fox!
Kid 2: O Rly? *rolls eyes*
Kid 1: Ya Fox has da best Smash in game!
Kid 2: *snorts*
Kid 1: Whats so funny? I can beat you all with Fox!!!
Kid 2: Well I have ways of beating your fox.
Kid 1: *goes to vs mode and picks Fox*
Kid 2: *Picks Peach*
*Battle Mode Start*
Kid 1: bbbbbbbbbbbb
Kid 2: *Peach jumps over and floats into the treadmill kick move into a down smash*
Kid 1: WTF?
Kid 2: Now you understand what I mean by 'ways around your fox'?
Kid 1: HACK!

For the sake of these boards which are being swamped by posters who don't actually say anything relevant to the topic but increase post count for their own psychological reasons or to insinuate somebody, please make intelligent responses to other peoples posts and don't 'spam'.

Btw Marth white clothes looks a bit weird. I prefer the red...
Ya Link and Roy are both slow to a degree but it doesn't mean they suck. If you know what you are doing with these characters, then being slow can have an advantage. Bit like the tortoise and the hare.

Brawny you mentioned that Link is 'outranged' by Marth's sword. That's true but if you space yourself and use projectiles (except for the arrows) then you'll find that Link has the upper hand vs Marth here.
wow, u have alota time on ur hands to make a scenario like that. btw, not too many kidds with skittles would get hit with an arial while they're on the ground anyway. though fox can be beaten, as u mentioned if u know ur way around with the characters. ssbb, will better prove whose really on top, hope nintendo doesnt screw up the formating for it and the rank system. hope its not corrupt like that of halo 2 and others.

i prefer marth in black. white does make him look like he's a higher up but i think black overrides that. if marths throw down grab wasnt so crappy, he'd be alot better. most characters have a thorowdown grab which u can do multiple attacks to the person gettin pwned.

i believe samus is the best character although i dont use her often, ive seen that in tourneys and vs ppl who kno how to use her that she is my main problem, peach aint to bad neither. but i do use fox primarly folllowed by marth and falco.

Yeah, I did compliment Link's range. I was more comparing marth's max damage location at tip to roy's hilt.

yea, thats tru. his slowness can be an advantage because alota ppl are so used to the fast so it disrupts ppl. who uses shiek? pretty good when u use that speen to rack up combo's. oh yea...whose that (jman111) retard? must be completely fluent in stupid, hope he doesnt have kids xO

Back