Your all time favourite character(s) in S.S.B.M?

Oh cool..mine were Zelda Collector's edition(came with the GC) and Smash of course

I never bought Luigi's Mansion, and I loved it...I was really excited about Luigi getting his own game again..but never got it

Never played that, is it kinda like the setup of Sunshine? (both have backpack things so gotta ask) if its as good as Luigi's cart in MK:DS, then i'll play it:thumbsup:

LOL I've wished for the Zelda Collectors Ed ever since I borrowed WW from blockbuster but could never find a spare copy of it anywhere. Anyone got any suggestions.

I'm a bit sick of playing OoT 15 times now and want a different but harder challenge.

I sold the Zelda collectors edition and got $45 for it from GameWorld, but now I regret it...=[

it has a demo of Wind Waker and a retrospective video of all Zelda games too! hahahaha

Yeah, it does, if I REALLY wanted to, i could go but if now, but its not at the top of my "want" list, Sonic and the Secret Rings is, then a b-day present, then a carb. for the truck, then a DS....=]

Back