Your All Time Favourite Super Hero

oh gosh lol

anyways yes those cartoons are VERY old. i loved underdog the most though he was my favorite. so cute and cuddly and very funny.

those are what real cartoons are about! <33

mr_resi said:
Nah Real car22ns (lol jerry jackson style) are like the ones in the heavy netal movie

I remember when i was a little kid and i found an old 70s video thingy anyways my mom let me plug it in but didnt know what the videos were. She was making dinner and i plugged int he first video, it was a cartoon with pirates. My mom stuck her head into the room and saw that it was a cartoon so she thought it was ok. So she left me be. Then the cartoon showed a bunch of pirates sailing a ship untill they spotted an island full of naked womans. Then they attacked then naked. At the time i didnt understand a thing.

I called my mom and asked what the hell they were doing. My mom started laughing and turned off the tv. Shes like "they were just lookin for treasure" and i said "naked?" She said "Theres some kinds of treasure you can only get..naked" I said "oh." then i got up and started walking towards the door, taking off my shirt and shorts. She said, "what are you doing", I replied with "im going to look for some treasure too", then she got up all scary like and said "get back here MR. the only place your getting naked at is the bath. NOW!"

and that was that. I have fond memories of cartoons.

Shiftfallout said:
I remember when i was a little kid and i found an old 70s video thingy anyways my mom let me plug it in but didnt know what the videos were. She was making dinner and i plugged int he first video, it was a cartoon with pirates. My mom stuck her head into the room and saw that it was a cartoon so she thought it was ok. So she left me be. Then the cartoon showed a bunch of pirates sailing a ship untill they spotted an island full of naked womans. Then they attacked then naked. At the time i didnt understand a thing.

I called my mom and asked what the hell they were doing. My mom started laughing and turned off the tv. Shes like "they were just lookin for treasure" and i said "naked?" She said "Theres some kinds of treasure you can only get..naked" I said "oh." then i got up and started walking towards the door, taking off my shirt and shorts. She said, "what are you doing", I replied with "im going to look for some treasure too", then she got up all scary like and said "get back here MR. the only place your getting naked at is the bath. NOW!"

lol, best story ever!

I've just went from the theather, and Spiderman 3 is the most incredible movie when it comes to grafics and special effects. The movie is awesome :D

SPIDERMAN RULES

SenorLopez said:
new favorite hero: The Guitar Hero

In response to that, i'll change mine to Joe Satriani

killer7satchwtext.png

Shiftfallout said:

lol the heavy metal movie is 10 times worse than that, it borders on hentai!

-Ok desu ka?

Old time hero, eh?
Super Mario's Super Plumbing Service!
Plumber by day, plumber by night...
mariodoodlescolored.jpg

Back