Your best game so far?

I was losing 2-1 against someone ranked about 600 and i was 8 or 7. In the last 5 seconds he took a shot. My goalie caught kick-passed it to Hammer bro. who volleyed it to Luigi did i bicycle kick and scored. 2-2 i then won in Sudden death. then i versed him in match 2 of the series and he was winning 3-2. Again, with 5 seconds left i made the ball go white, passed it to shy guy who was just over halfway, took a shot and went in. in sudden death i managed 2 score a diving header with Dry Bones.

i was winning by 20 nill so i felt bad for the guy so i started hopping into my own goal with toad i got him 10 goals so he got his 11 points and i got my max of 20 points, then the next match i made it so i had 10 he had 11 so i got my 11 points he got 20 then i made my self win again so in total got 51 ponts from one guy i do it every time i come across a really crap person, but i did this once and had to get the door and missed a match and he won :( lol i hate that there is no pause but equally thankfull

Back