Your most hated creature

darkblade

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2006
where u dont
come one come all and share your loathing of a creature/creatures of Zelda

I hate those damn running things in hyrule field! they have no honour so I go out of my way to kill them! they dont even fight just run and drop small bombs!

The red man-eating-plants.

Seriously. I expect the
mortal draw
to kill them when I hit it with them!

ha ha I hated those red flying plants in OoT. I was very glad when they didn't return in TP. Sooo fricking annoying...

The mummies are easy to deal with - press as many buttons as you can to get out of the 'glare' mode they do to you, which of course is accompanied by 'The Scream'.

dangerd0g9 said:
i hate the mail man
Agreed. When your riding Epona to get some more bombs, when your stopped for 5 minutes to find out there's a new bomb in stock. Which you could of used that 5 minutes finding that out at the shop itself :lol:

Probably the Skeleton broadswords that scream.. they r superpowered Mummies from the old games lol. They really hurt in bunches.. but the Ball + Chain own them big time.

I love fighting armoured knights tho, good fun. Hard when theres 2+ tho.

i hate them BlUmMiNg mice (both invisable and normal) they always manage to hit me at least once even when i use the:

(spoiler alert (could some one Pm me how to do them things ty)

the great spin attack

GRR they anoy me so much

i love the armoured dudes like ptonjalken , they are worthy enimies (check out my cave of ordeal guide on how to kill them (i think i put that in if not i will))

I hate Barnes. All he does is send piles of letters to you just to tell you there's either a new bomb in stock or him just blabberin' "come to my shop". Redeads are pretty annoying, too.

zelduke said:
yeh there the spirt of rats i think
I wasn't referring to those but those rats that you mention really annoyed me as well. Before I meant those flying insect things that attack you in large mobs and slow you down once they cover you, towards the end as you cross some sand pits.

Back