Your most hated creature

I hate those ghost rats and stupid bugs in the Arbiter's Grounds, they make me so angry!!! >.< lol

yea that guy does suck..he keeps coming back in the game too..

I hate those things that come through the portal. Having to kill them all at the same time. PAIN :mad: :mad:

Beatle14 said:
I hate those things that come through the portal. Having to kill them all at the same time. PAIN :mad: :mad:

aww i like those
:(

If Navi was an option, I'd hate her the most.. I despise Navi. And the Owl. I HATED THEM!
Midna turned into my new Navi though... I just don't like her. She just annoys me. Shes another version of Navi, just not as bad. But still enough for me to hate her.
I find the Postman annoying, although he is sometimes amusing. Its just... going to get bombs of Barnes, and he stops me to give me a letter ...from Barnes! It just seemed to pointless! I WAS GOING THERE!
And I'm not to find of the girl from Link's village, that loses her memory. I can't remember her name, but she annoys me. Its probably the whole losing her memory part that annoyed me.
Colin he annoyed me. Mostly because I couldn't work out if it was male or female... I didn't know its name at the time.
So, actually a lot of people annoy me. But, Midna annoys me most of all. The rest I can at least tolerate... Although, I did kinda wish Colin died. Dramatic effect you know.

Ekiushi said:
If Navi was an option, I'd hate her the most.. I despise Navi. And the Owl. I HATED THEM!
I find the Postman annoying, although he is sometimes amusing. Its just... going to get bombs of Barnes, and he stops me to give me a letter ...from Barnes! It just seemed to pointless! I WAS GOING THERE!
And I'm not to find of the girl from Link's village, that loses her memory. I can't remember her name, but she annoys me. Its probably the whole losing her memory part that annoyed me.

I totally agree about Navi and the owl! I wish to GOD I coulda killed navi like like the mayor from Powerpuff Girls did (the joys of younger siblings and babysitting)
at one point he's playin the game and then its just liek 'you have killed your fairy'. and yea, the post man is annoying. i hate how he knows your you when your a wolf. and i hated llia's or w/e face. so yea i agree with ya! >.>

probably the keys in OOT...Id be walking in a dark area and theyd constantly fly out and beat the $^&# out of me....and when they come at you when your pushing a block to solve a puzzle....now that got annoying!

Back