YOUR OPINION: What Do You Think Is The Best Game Or Game Series On Any Format Ever

I'll take it way back now:

Skool Daze and Back to Skool (Spectrum / C64)
Spellbound (Spectrum)
Sega Rally, Virtua Cop I & II, Virtua Fighter II (Sega Saturn)
Shinobi (Master System)
Phalanyx (Sega CD!) - I really enjoyed Sherlock Holmes on the CD as well but for the corn factor

Nothing really stands above the crowd for the Wii games I have but for the contender of best games I've played it falls to 2 for GC

SSX 3 and Resident Evil 4

I never got to play the games before Final Fantasy 7, maybe I'll get them and try them.. after Final Fantasy 12. Yay!

Celestial said:
Final Fantasy! By far! Lol, sorry, I'm a Final Fantasy Fanatic. But yea:
Final Fantasy VII/7: 2nd most amazing game I've played
Final Fantasy VIII/8: 4th most amazing game I've played
Final Fantasy IX/9: 6th most amazing game I've played
Final Fantasy X/10: 3rd most amazing game I've played
Final Fantasy X-2: 5th most amazing game I've played
Final Fantasy XII/12: 1st most amazing game I've played

How dare you :(

I'll post my FF Opinion

Final Fantasy VII/7: 2nd Best [Was just cool because it was one of the first ones to come out in UK xD]
Final Fantasy VIII/8: 3rd Best [Was ok, Didn't like the 'All of a sudden we have to beat Ultimecia' thing but still decent, Lvl system was TERRIBLE]
Final Fantasy IX/9: The Best [Chocobo Quest :D - Did it without ANY Guides]
Final Fantasy X/10: 4th Best [Alright, GFX were good, Can't beat the Trio of 7,8,9 though]
Final Fantasy X-2: 5th best [Not good at all]
Final Fantasy XII/12: Not Played [Sorry no PS2 anymore]

Jeez, can nobody pick only one game? I know it's hard. But surely everyone has one true favorite if they think about it.

Adamquest64 said:
Jeez, can nobody pick only one game? I know it's hard. But surely everyone has one true favorite if they think about it.

It's too hard and I can understand why, lol, it's better than just putting your favorite game by random. I however am able, I love Super Mario Bros. 3 with a passion.

Zelda hands down!!:yesnod:1
God of war playstation2
fable -xbox3

Last edited:
Back