YOUR OPINION: What Do You Think Is The Best Game Or Game Series On Any Format Ever

Final Fantasy WAS good though I don't like the look of FFXII and FFX-2 was Crap. It was good all the way up to IX [9] then it went bad. I still think 7 - 9 are
good though :p

Socom 2. GunZ Online. Currently play GunZ for about 4 years now on and off. Done with Socom.

Matt's_A_Bluebird said:

I expect many of you would say, the Zelda Series or Ocarina Of Time. Although I'll probably get a lot of stick for this and as much as I like Nintendo I'm afraid I'm going to say my favourite games are:

THE FIFA SERIES on PS2

They are just the best, and can never get boring!
what r u talking about fifa sucks its the same thing every game

Not dissagreeing that it is pretty much the same every year, but it gradually finds ways to get better, but any single FIFA game is just awesome.

Zelda and Metroid series are the best for me, though I like others like GTAs and Half-Life's

Matt's_A_Bluebird said:
pokemon was a great gameboy game in it's day, but they were all the same too lol!
You got a point there, but it was and still is one of the biggest and most fun franchises out there. :)

I vote the GB - DS Poke' series. I've said it before and i'll say it again; Pokemon is da' game.

yea pokemon has to be one of my favorite games gba/ds pokemon was the first game i ever bought and i still thinks its good

Back