Your take on disabilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't get a ticket for parking in mother and child spaces (at least in the UK). Disabled spaces you will get a ticket - unless you are disabled or have a disabled passanger, and are displaying the orange/blue card on your dash.

I just put a little dent in the door of my car by accidentally swinging it into a wall this morning (AAArrrghhh! :mad5: ). Its not that noticeable - but "I" notice it big time - so gonna have to pay to get that fixed. Parking spaces need to get bigger as cars are getting bigger. And all car-park walls should be covered in rubber or something

i love troy michegan..there is the mall somerset..which is my fav mall..with apple lacoste puma hollister starbucks abercrombie etc

troy michegan...u ever go to the dream cruise..ive gone since 2000...im in a 79 corvette

BrandonMcAuslan said:
You can't get a ticket for parking in mother and child spaces (at least in the UK). Disabled spaces you will get a ticket - unless you are disabled or have a disabled passanger, and are displaying the orange/blue card on your dash.

I just put a little dent in the door of my car by accidentally swinging it into a wall this morning (AAArrrghhh! :mad5: ). Its not that noticeable - but "I" notice it big time - so gonna have to pay to get that fixed. Parking spaces need to get bigger as cars are getting bigger. And all car-park walls should be covered in rubber or something

sorry to double post.....

but i love costco parking spaces..well the one here..has like 1food between the lines cause that carts are sooooobig~

Why did someone say that People with glasses are disabled

Do you mind not insulting me like that as I wear glasses and it is kid of strange as i would say 3/4 of my school wear them and I bet 1/3 of the world may wear glasses.

Brawny said:
LAWL...you know you made this thread to get some reppies...or maybe this:

GAHH.. I hate all retards. we should go nazi on them. Hitler just missed with the jews..shoulda got the tards first....

</sarcasm> Wow....I know I'm gonna get misquoted on that one

Edit: removed white....
was that supposed to be funny? seriously was it. and youve been stealing disney writinh to put in ur sig

sorry for double post, my internet gone left right and downwards

Last edited:
i thought about locking this thread but its not so bad.....

a long long LONG time ago when i was like 11 my mom used to be incharge of the Pet Facilitated Therapy at the animal hospital she used to manage.

we had a dog jessie who was a bull mastif and she my mom and i would go to nursing homes with other dogs and also local mental hospitals/special needs homes and watch all the children and elderly people just turn to mush over these dogs and they would be so happy! it but a stop to all their sadness and illnesses just to be near these dogs. it made me so happy and i still get teary eyed thinking about it because i saw how these animals impacted their lives in such a big way.

i remember many things that were awakening like there was this GRUMPY old man i mean so rude and heartless and had an attitude like you wouldnt believe....until my mom went over with jessie....this man just pet the dog and went into this kind old man and just lost all his arrogence and the fact that probably his family had placed him in this home.

also i remember a younge child with down syndrome who was a problematic kid. he must of been the same age as me at the time so like 11 and he was abusive and verbally harsh. he also just pet the dog and started to be so sweet and didnt say anything horrible.

thats my take on people with diabilities and disadvantages....

No I didnt because I have worn glasses all my life
So please stop insulting me as you are probably just trying to cover up hidden emotions by insulting people
and its waste not WAIST

He isn't directly insulting you.

He is just stating that when children were younger they can be harsh and do comments like that.

Cammy, your a bit angry tonight.

Jill, that story is a heart warming one, its amazing what those dogs can do.

cammy chill i wear glasses too, infact im nearly blind without them no joking aside, at 25 i can and will be considered legally blind almost.

ive been wearing glasses since the 2nd grade- i now wear im a -7 in one eye and a -6.5 in the other

The_Loose_Cannon said:
cammy chill i wear glasses too, infact im nearly blind without them no joking aside, at 25 i can and will be considered legally blind almost.

ive been wearing glasses since the 2nd grade- i now wear im a -7 in one eye and a -6.5 in the other
hmm second grade thats year 3 isnt it..... so that means when you was about 7 or 8 i think, so you wearing em for abut 13 years? but not shure cos american school whatsit is different to ours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back