Your Top 5 Improvements you want to see on WiiChat for 2008

skidmarx said:
I was talking about the top left corner mario ad. Come to think of it the phantom hourglass ad and the bikini ads pissed me off too ...

btw wtf are skins ... people ask for more skins ... :wtf:

Skins are the overall appearance of a site. WiiChat currently has 2 skins and some people want more. Here are WiiChat's 2 skins:

Forum Default [Current]:

Old WiiChat:

About the ads, you can get rid of all annoying ads on most websites using a Firefox add-on called Ad-Blocker Plus. The ones where you have to interact with the ads and the mosquito one were bugging me...https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865
11476290ia2.png

60365281ep7.png

The Skin thing, it's this silver/greyish colour on WiiChat, It's sort of like a fixed Wallpaper. The Silver toolbar thing in the pic is like a skin as well, since the standard XP one is blue.

1.More Mods
2. A Spam Section with a Club's section included
3.Also, I like the idea of us being able to delete our posts
4.The Ability to edit our thread names, I hate messing those up.
5. A PC Gaming Section

1) More Mods
2) Less/no ads
3) Technology Forum
4) Game Reviews Forum
5) All of the above

bilzar said:
1.More Mods(BETTER ONES TOO)
2. A Spam Section with a Club's section included
3.Also, I like the idea of us being able to delete our posts
4.The Ability to edit our thread names, I hate messing those up.
5. A PC Gaming Section

Continuing on from this dude:

6. A gadgets forum
7.Peripherals sub forum in all of the console gaming forums
8.More Art/design/gfx emphasis. in the forum index just bring the design lounge higher up on the list and emphasize on it a bit more like a sig sub forum and assign a special member to handle the ''otw'' contests.
9.More smileys
10.What do you people think of my sig which bring me to my last one emphasize the DS and Retro are. Hello! VC and DS are other cool Ninty stuff.

Just emphasizing my previous post now that its deeper into 08 :wink:

Staff of some kind added in January/early February.
Staff being new Moderators added, or we get better control of the news section and add a news team to get that section of the site revamped. Or add both and maybe give us an early peek of that Review section?

Adding it earlier in the year helps with the development of both of those area's. Both of which I mentioned need to be added at some point this year for sure as others here have already stated.

Back