Your Top 5 Improvements you want to see on WiiChat for 2008

ssbb_lover said:
No, it happened with mine as well. It just...didn't work. I would love for it to, considering I take long breaks of being on here by being on other forums or doing something in Photoshop.
Trust me, it is not the forum's fault.

My account is ALWAYS logged in. I've even forgotten my password :lol:

Oh! A new rule or a sticky, that says "No more begging".. for like, free Wii Points and such.. It's pretty annoying when someone makes a thread like "Can someone please give me free points". All we're going to do is say 'no'. Really.

..and once the rep system is gone (maybe), there will be no more begging for rep points.

EDIT - A way for us to let us delete our posts. For instance, if I double posted, then I could delete it. Yah know? :) Or.. a way for us to delete our threads.

Last edited:
WiiWouldLike2Play said:
A way for us to let us delete our posts. For instance, if I double posted, then I could delete it. Yah know? :) Or.. a way for us to delete our threads.
I agree, threads along with posts as well. I get caught posting old or already posted news too many times:sick:. That search box is just... awful.

Wii-Fi said:
I agree, threads along with posts as well. I get caught posting old or already posted news too many times:sick:. That search box is just... awful.

..and I totally agree with that. The search box, it's pretty confusing. It searches for the words you search for. Lol. I don't know how to use the search box. So, thats why I never actually make threads. :) I always find someone else making it anyway!

FRuMMaGe said:
Trust me, it is not the forum's fault.

My account is ALWAYS logged in. I've even forgotten my password :lol:
Same here dude im always signed in.

What else.. hmm, you know when you're browsing on the forums, and it gives you that message that you're browsing too fast? Yeah. I don't like that so much. . At least change it to like.. 15 secs. Lol

1. Bring the articles back.

2. Safety precautions to prevent possible spam overloads I saw last year.
eg. New members not allowed to post pics, nuff said.

3. A section where we can talk about PCs, Ipods, etc. At least one new section.

4. Less eye popping ads, c'mon I know everyone needs to get paid but that mario galaxy ad almost gave me seizures.

5. That's it. Most of my suggestions were common ones. Please do continue the good work.

skidmarx said:
1. Bring the articles back.

2. Safety precautions to prevent possible spam overloads I saw last year.
eg. New members not allowed to post pics, nuff said.

3. A section where we can talk about PCs, Ipods, etc. At least one new section.

4. Less eye popping ads, c'mon I know everyone needs to get paid but that mario galaxy ad almost gave me seizures.

5. That's it. Most of my suggestions were common ones. Please do continue the good work.

A Technology Section would be cool to have.

Are you talking about the ads down the side, like the WeeMee stuff?

I was talking about the top left corner mario ad. Come to think of it the phantom hourglass ad and the bikini ads pissed me off too ...

btw wtf are skins ... people ask for more skins ... :wtf:

Back