You're Welcome

redwagon76

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2007
Rapid City, SD
I know there has been a lot of complaining on this forum about the lack of good games on the VC. I am responsible for Zelda 2 coming on the 4th. For the past month I've been saving my 1800 points for a great game. Consequently this caused a barrier that blocked all good games. Then I realized I was being selfish and decided to take one for the team. So I spent the points on games that I only kind of wanted and PRESTO! a great game comes to the VC. So once again, You're welcome.

<<Hasnt complained
About the games olny when its a week of crap

redwagon76 said:
I know there has been a lot of complaining on this forum about the lack of good games on the VC. I am responsible for Zelda 2 coming on the 4th. For the past month I've been saving my 1800 points for a great game. Consequently this caused a barrier that blocked all good games. Then I realized I was being selfish and decided to take one for the team. So I spent the points on games that I only kind of wanted and PRESTO! a great game comes to the VC. So once again, You're welcome.
Gee thanks. Not. I'm trying to figure out if this is a joke post.

smuPoker said:
Gee thanks. Not. I'm trying to figure out if this is a joke post.
you have to be kidding right? I mean come on, it's just a slice of life. I had no idea people on this forum had their wiimotes shoved up their....well you know.

redwagon76 said:
you have to be kidding right? I mean come on, it's just a slice of life. I had no idea people on this forum had their wiimotes shoved up their....well you know.
Quit clogging the forums with useless, pointless threads.

smuPoker said:
Quit clogging the forums with useless, pointless threads.
Really? All of the threads on here, and you pick this one to say is pointless? Really? I am loving the attention you guys are giving to this. It was a dumb joke and wasn't really funny in the beginning but it's hilarious to see you guys freak out. So thank you.

I know where your coming from Redwagon, i have the worst luck too.

As far as useless threads, CAN YOU SAY POKEMON!!! Talk about a bunch of mindless kiddy B.S. !

Did someone say POKEMONS?!
1157775914442.jpg

So can I play Wiisports online?

Back