zant is hilarious!

Zant is an awesome character - a worthy entry in the series. He does have a strange, dark comical nature. It is funny, I agree with you, but in a twisted sort of way. Zant really adds to the overall atmosphere of the game and helps in defining the evil, but lovable nature of the Twilight (along with Midna, of course).

Zant is awesome! It is so funny at the beginning when he is over reacting for his story. And I beat him lastnight. I lost the first time I did it, because I wasn't smart enough to have potion with me, but then the second time I was smart enough to have potion with me, and I beat him. Oh and just to tell you, the first time I fought him, I lost an the last round against him! I know it sucks that I did!

But now I am at Hyrule Castle. Have you guys ever noticed that when you say I rule, it sounds like Hyrule?

Ya I imagined him to have a deeper voice
Ps it took me 30:42 to beat the game.

davidta said:
Ya I imagined him to have a deeper voice
Ps it took me 30:42 to beat the game.

Ya, that's what I imagned too. I thought he had a deeper voice.

You are really good at this game. I'm on my 72nd hour of the game. I always take a break from what I'm doing. I always left every temple during the game to go outside. The only temple I remember staying in is the City in the Sky. I stayed there until I finished.

Back