Zelda is in my hands!

white89gt

WiiChat Member
Oct 18, 2006
The UPS guy showed up just before I left for lunch today. I've got my copy of Zelda. Now all I have to do is make it until 4:00 when I get off work.:frown2: This ain't gonna be easy.

thats very fun, I'm on the 2nd temple and its amazing!! and i've played probably 7 hours and I don't suck. you're in for a treat

Arcadium said:
You have to be diying right now lol

You know it! Get this: My wife wants to go watch a high school basketball game at 5:00 and I told her that I'd go with her. That means that at most I'll get about 30 to 45 minutes of playing time before I have to leave again. That isn't even enough time to get started good. I'm guessing that I'll have to wait until about 6:30 or 7:00 to finally get to sit down and play for an extended period of time.

Ha, you think you have it bad.

My Wii+Zelda came at 12:00 pm, but unfortunately I had to be at work at 12:30 PM. My shift gets off at 10:30+30 minute drive home.

That's almost 10 hours knowing that there is a Wii waiting for you at home...boy, it's a looong day.

Just hang in there...

*for Wii* *powerfist*.

It's going to be interesting on release here though. Cause the release day is my second last day of work before christmas break up. We've got no more projects here so I'll probably just set the Wii up and play at work. :ppgrin:

zea said:
Ha, you think you have it bad.

My Wii+Zelda came at 12:00 pm, but unfortunately I had to be at work at 12:30 PM. My shift gets off at 10:30+30 minute drive home.

That's almost 10 hours knowing that there is a Wii waiting for you at home...boy, it's a looong day.

Yeah, you're right...your situation sucks more than mine. At least I have my game. You probably haven't even had time to unpack your Wii yet and I've been playing mine since about 1:00 am Sunday morning.

white89gt said:
Yeah, you're right...your situation sucks more than mine. At least I have my game. You probably haven't even had time to unpack your Wii yet and I've been playing mine since about 1:00 am Sunday morning.

Exactly, it is in a big brown sealed UPS box on my kitchen table...waiting, and I still have about 7 hours to go.

I also have another shift at 9 AM tomorrow morning, but once that shift is done, I will have to days to play it.

I can't wait till tomorrow afternoon, which is when I will probably end up unpacking it.

Well, I finally got to start playing at about 9:30 on Tuesday night. After three hours of game play, I'm finally about the begin the quest to the forest temple. At this rate, the game will take quite a while to finish and that kicks ass. The Wind Waker left a little to be desired when it came to length, but TP is going to deliver where WW fell short. I'm utterly speechless when it comes to the graphics. Those who say the Wii is lacking just don't know. At first I thought the graphics would be on par with the original XBox.....wrong, they're better. I'm so glad I got a Wii.

yeah, and these are just gamecube graphic potential. ztp shows how much time a good game takes to make. I dont think many other games will come out that will be as good as ztp considering how long it took to make. The shaders in the twilight relm are wonderfull. almost all the textures have little intricate detales. Zelda probably has the best graphics for its limitations as a gc game. If you only have so many colors to work with, zelda does the best job at makeing those colors look awsome. Sure other consoles support higher rez and more texuter detail, but ztp uses its resorses to its fullest. I think ztp is probably the best game ever made. I think given its high art value, with its hand panted texutres (rather then chop shop like most games), its graphics will be timeless, just like link to the past. however oot is dated by graphics as it has no texture detail to speak of, with its very low poly count. winder waker is also timeless i think as it looks like a cartoon. Nothing more nothing less.

I think if its possible ztp has stronger dzn then wind waker.

Back