Zelda: Rent or Buy?

I would definitely say that this game deserves to be purchased. I personally think that its a classic which every Zelda fan must own.

it needs to be purchased ... sadly ive only played it for 30 hours and im far from beating it .. i keep buying the new Wii games that come out so i tend to drift away from Zelda and go to other games...

26 games so far and still growing ^_^

Buy it, because after you beat it, you can mount it on your wall and have all your little friends look at it.

Nintendocam said:
Buy it, because after you beat it, you can mount it on your wall and have all your little friends look at it.

Ya Im kinda thinking thats the only reason I got this game just to have it for the future. But ya Im kinda thinking it was not worth the 50 dollars and I have never felt that way about any Zelda game i have ever bought

This game is a definite buy. It is always fun to play a game like this again down the road after beating it. Zelda has to be one of the best in that category, and this one just about beats all. If you rent it, you probably atleast pay for half of it if not more just to beat it once in your rental time--might as well buy it and have it for later too, however long that may be.

Back