Zelda What Now?!?!?!?!

crazii_for_wii said:
PHEW. You guys need to get nintendo power.

I would if i was in the right country....

And i think you will get more control over it as the game goes on... It will allow change to be more accessible in dungeons and bosses etc. I hope you don't have to go through stationary portals like in Metroid prime 2; i found it really annoying having to go and find the nearest portal.

No, but it can claw your eyes out, jump higher and generally rip you to shreds with its teeth. This isnt an average wolf remember, this is a nintendoised link wolf with magical powers and the ability to rid hyrule from evil.

chessaholic said:
I would if i was in the right country....

And i think you will get more control over it as the game goes on... It will allow change to be more accessible in dungeons and bosses etc. I hope you don't have to go through stationary portals like in Metroid prime 2; i found it really annoying having to go and find the nearest portal.

I think that you will start having control over the transformation via an item, but the item won't directly transform you. The whole wolf thing is unique to the dark world, and after you beat mabye your 1st dungeon in wolf form, you will get a portal summon item. Phew again.

As for jirachi's dilema on fighting as a wolf, you wont be worrying about arrows and such. The enemies shown in trailers and demo gameplay videos are all very..... weirdish. in the light world, yes they will have swords, but that is no problem. in an early demo video, it shows wolf links looking at a bunch of enemies. In an article i read (and shown in the video,) it was said that the attack style will be sort of a lock-on and shoot thing. In the video, link locks on and cahrges through the 3 of the enemies at high speed, and they end up dying. That is about the most info we have had about wolf fighting, seeing as the demo at e3 2006 was a fire dungeon in the LIGHT world.

I know most of you cant get Nintendo Power, but if you ever have the chance, i recommend you buy some of the older ones. They have covered just about every aspect of the game possible so far. And i bet they are going to devote a whole issue to the game as it launches.

Back