Zelda What Now?!?!?!?!

Getting back to the original question, there doesnt seem to be much real fact about this game. I can't even remember which are the things nintendo have told us, and which are just made up on internet forums....:scared:

The truth is, i don't know why nintendo still haven't given us the full details. I mean, this game could of been ready for launch nearly a whole year ago now, which i think most people have forgotten about. Then they delayed it just to put it on wii. if thats the case then surely the storyline, the reason of the title and every other fact should be known, but nintendo just arent telling us.:wtf: And with so many people dissapointed about the lack of info about release dates and costs etc, i think it's about time they tell us everything.

Your wrong they also said they where gonna add more stuff to the game...
jiarachi_dancing_man said:
hmm.. how come the shield changed though, it looked different in majoras mask
Because it's not the same shield, the one in OoT is the Hylian Shield the one in MM is the Hero's Shield which he gets after you complete OoT

I doubt it takes a whole year to 'add new stuff'. And that doesnt mean the story/ the characters have changed. Im assuming the game is currently finished and currently ready/ being mass produced. So why no details?

Yes but didnt they say this was gonna be alot bigger than OoT? I think i read somewhere x3 but im not sure maybe it was a dream i had. And also if you think about it, it takes more than a year to make a proper game like Zelda so why wouldn't take another year to add new stuff?

Ok, perhaps you could spend a whole year adding extra dungeons and things onto an already completed game. And i have also heard about it being 3 times as big. My point is that this game COULD have been ready a year ago. I therefore presume the story had already been thought of this time last year; the characters designed, the IDEA behind the game thought of. What i want nintendo to tell us is things like,

What will you be doing as link-wolf?
who is midna?
Who is the twilight princess?
Whats the deal behind this light/dark world thing?

These answers im sure were available last year, and no matter how many dungeons etc you add, or how much 'you add on' in a year, im sure the general story will be the same. So why, after all this time hasnt anyone spilt the beans?

Also the game could be out in as early as five weeks (roumers spread about 0ct 2) Therefor they cant still be 'adding things on' surely. Im sure the game is finished, and my point is that they could release details about their games to stop our disapointment about the lack of details on the actual consoles' release date and price etc.

Last edited:
Yea but i was just wondering if you ever watched Wolf's Rain there is girl called Chessa in it, Anyways better get back on topic now...Shame on me. Actually i dont if i asked this before but who was the Beloved Friend that Link was looking for in MM? i havn't completed the game yet

i don't know. Ive never played MM. Ive only done half of OoT. The only Zelda i have completed is WW.

To be honest, i wasnt any good at the N64, being only about 8, and ive never got round to doing the bonus disc i got with WW.

Back