Zelda

Cali987

WiiChat Member
Nov 24, 2007
Hey guys hows it goin,

Anyways I bet people have talked about this but, I was just wondering if they will be making another Zelda game because the series is awesome. I don't want it to end, but ya what do you guys know?

Cali987

Yeah they are definitely making another wii zelda but it wont be out for a whiile. bc technically TP was a gc game ported to wii. i know they talked about it and they are making one strictly for wii though.

i read in wikipedia that Shigeru Miyamoto was discussing a 2009 magic swords release....

"Aside from 'Mario Kart Wii', there was an over-heard conversation between Miyamoto and Eiji Aonuma (Both have worked on producing Zelda games), talking about a new project taking place in 2009 under the codename of: Boken Mahou. Which roughly translates to Magic Sword, or Magic Wooden Sword. Fans are convinced it's a new Zelda game"

but now its been edited out of Wikipedia.

cmon guys... why would nintendo stop making zelda games out of the blue? its a cash cow series, and every single one is considered an epic game... dotn overthink this one, yes. yes they will make zeldas for years to come

devitek said:
What do you mean, Zelda in general or another Zelda for Wii?

Either way, I'd say the odds are pretty good that they will. It is part of the trinity...

the trinity... mario... zelda... and? (mario is just a guess)

Its bound to happen yes.
And all they did for the Wii version was make it have Wii controls, midway through production of the Gamecube version.

So we could see a new Wii Zelda sooner rather than later, as others said.
Safe to say 2009 will be when the new game is out.

Back