Zelda

xXxWiixXx

Wii Owner
Dec 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4910-3433-7867-8297
*I know about the search feature. Just wanted to bring up because it is just so damn good.

Zelda has been a game that was created a long time ago. Released near Kid Icarus. I just wanted to know how many people follow up and buy all the Zelda games.

I have owned at one time or another every game except Minish Cap

I feel bad though cause I've never actualy played through all of them. The only ones I have actually played through and beaten are Ocerena, Majora's Mask, links awakening and 4 swords (currently working on TP).

I feel like I've missed out. I haven't even beat the originals :-(

^
Agreed they are great games. I am currently working on TP for Wii and find it very interesting and it kind of fills in gaps. I was reading a website the other day and I have thought of this over and over and have found this kind if true. TP is the begining of WindWaker. The story that is told in the begining is TP. You are just playing it. Crazy

ya. I know a whole bunch of theory's. So does everyone else but it's just cool to know that.

xXxWiixXx said:
^
Agreed they are great games. I am currently working on TP for Wii and find it very interesting and it kind of fills in gaps. I was reading a website the other day and I have thought of this over and over and have found this kind if true. TP is the begining of WindWaker. The story that is told in the begining is TP. You are just playing it. Crazy

Really eh? Wow that soounds cool. I havent read this article, but i would like 2.

Not sure if you know but i like this website a lot.

www.zeldauniverse.net

All Zelda info on any things. Forums, glitches, theories, etc.

Last edited:
ahhh someone posted a video a while back about a theory of a time line. It was the one that introduced the Split Time Line theory that splits to two Hyrules after Ocarina. Very interesting but a few flaws in logic and some circumstantial evidence.

Back